casual date(zayn)

So I didn't really know what to do with this one so just go with it
-------------------
I was was waiting at my house for my date with my 4 month boyfriend Zayn Malik. I was sitting on my couch watching Doctor Who. I was wearing a shirt that has stripes, black pants with wholes at the knees, white converse. My hair had waves and a bow made with my hair. There was a knock at the door and I rushed to answer it.

"Zayn!"

"(Y/n).... Wow"

"Oh no its to much isn't it. I'll go change"

"No no no no you look stunning come on we have a date to get to" I smiled and turned off the TV and grabbed my purse.

In the car

"Zayn where are we going?"

"It's a secret" we drove for a little longer before we got to the park.

"What are we doing here?"

"This is our date"

"The park?"

"Yeah we are going to have lunch here

"Where there are a bunch of little kinds around"

"Well I eill show you. Come on" He said as he got out of the car and came to open to my door. We walked around the park for a while where there was a sign that said 'no kids allowed'.

"That's where we are going to eat
(Y/n)"

"Oh okay. So zayn show me where our date is." We walked to a blanket that has a basket sitting on it. For the rest of the afternoon we sat there amd talked about everything. There were times we would just enjoy eachothers company.

--------------------------
Sorry crappy ending I know. But I am really tired because I wrote this at 12:30 am so I am now going to bed. The next one will be better.