Bonnie x reader

Man You love this house. It's really big to bad you have to spend it tonight by yourself. Your friend went to a party. You've been talking to this guy named Bonnie. You met at Freddy's pizzeria. I have invited him over. OH SHIT YOU REALIZED YOU NEED TO CLEAN THE HOUSE!!!!!
"Hey you almost over?"
"ya almost there"
"Ok can't wait to see you"
"Same"
You see him across the street so you turned off the lights and took your shirt off and left a sign on the door that said come in. Bonnie got up to the door and went in. "Y/n?" He says quietly. He goes up the sat airs figuring your in your room. He found a sign on your door that says "y/n room" he goes in seeing nothing because it's completely dark. You push him on your bed by the wall. "Ahh!" You turn on the lights as he sees you "oh hey, wait whys your shirt off?!" You sit on top of Bonnie. He instantly blushed. "W-what are you-" you shut him up with a kiss. You pull away and started to take off his shirt. He starts taking off your bra and lays u down gently on your bed.you could feel his member by yours. You sat up and started to taking off his pants. And started to taking out his member " What are you ah...." As he let out a moan trying to speak as your sucking his member. Bonnie starts to moan. "W-wait y/n-"Bonnie came in your mouth. You took it out of your mouth. "S-sorry" you smiled. He picked you up and stuck it right in. Your breathless trying to speak "B-Bon.." But you could not just say his name. He started to move you up and down. Every time you would get faster and faster. "B-b-Bonnie!" As you screamed his name. You both came together as he laid you down and laid next to you. "I love you y/n" " I love you to Bonnie" as he kissed you.

Unique: (does kawii pose) "How did I do?"
Bonnie:"wait why did you chose me first!"
Unique:"Well your the first I thought of..."
Foxy:"can I go next with you?" (Winks)
Unique: (blushes) "What! N-no!"
Freddy: (picks up unique) " Come on you need to focus and make another one."
Unique: "PUT ME DOWN FREDDY I NEED TO HIT FOXY!"
Foxy:(gives devilish grin) " What did I make you blush?"
Unique: "N-no... SHUT UP!!"
Foxy: (goes close to your face and whispers in your ear) " I like that you try but I know your week spots." (Licks uniques neck)
Unique: (blushes red) "GRRRRRR!!!!!"