purple guy x reader

Alright, since I'm older noe it might be longer then the normal ones. So, and I also saw people wanted purple guy and more and i will try my best, anyways. Enjoy!!

Your sitting in your office beginning work. And you sit there and you check the time. It's 12 o-clock. All of a sudden, you get extremely bored with what your doing. You start to dose off until the lights went out. You wake up and you try to turn on your flashlight "damnit turn on!!" You finally got it to work and you see purple guy sitting on your desk. "Howdy darling," he stands up and picks you up and puts you on the desk. "Havnt seen you around here. What's your name?" "Y/n" you said shakingly. Well y/n, your gonna be my play toy tonight." He said evily with a devilish grin. And immediately took off your pants and panties and started licking you. You moan as he got faster and faster and you tried to hold it in but you couldnt. Then he stood up and unzipped his pants an grabbed your head and pushed you down to suck him. He groaned a little as you gagged on him. He kept pushing your head down over and over and he started to groan more. He finally grabbed your hair and took his member outside of your mouth and grabbed your legs. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard your gonna scream my name." He said grinning. He put your legs on his shoulders and slid his member fast into you. You gasped and curled your toes to how good it feels. He immediately started going extremely fast and you couldn't moan out because you were trying to gasp for air. "P-p-p-purple guy!! I-" you could finish your sentence because of how hard he was hitting you. "Y/n I'm about to cum!!" You couldn't answer him because he was pounding into you. He finally came as you came with him. " your so fucking tight y/n I never expected that you would be" he slid out slowly as you were breathing super heavily. Then you didn't feel anything or anyone. The lights turned on and he was gone. Then you look away and put your pants on.