Life

Brittany---

First things first it sucks. I go to this crappy high school where everyone looks at you weird if you don't go to school with a bag of condoms or where skimpy jeans with rolls of twenties in them. It is like they're planning on getting laid right after school! So, anyways today I made a friend. She was walking into the English class and when I saw that she had a binder with a police car sticker on it I told her my dad was a state police officer. She smiled and said mine too. We sat at lunch together and talked about some of the dangerous stuff they do. We sat after school and talked a while and I said I had a skate board with a panda on it. Turns out she rides to. I told her I would meet her at the park around 5:30 and we exchanged phone numbers. "I got go home. I'm worried about my parents. They aren't here to pick me up!" I yelled and jumped on my bored. I arrived home and the door was wide open. Shattered window pieces. Torn carpets. Blood! i heard a moan and turned around to see my mom lying on the ground with cuts on her fingers. My dad got up and walked out! He...he... he left me. And mom. No matter what is good in life still sucks!

~
Hey readers. I know i know. The story is a little mixed up at some points. Bear with me. It does make sense just keep reading. If u have ideas comment below or if u wanna to be a shout in one of my chapters. Plz keep reading