Episode Six: Starts Acting Like That

Cartman's POV:
It was after school and I noticed Kyle waiting by Stan's locker.
"Hey Kahl!" I screamed. I enjoy annoying the shit out of him. When he saw me, he huffed and looked the other way.

As if I care if he wants to listen, he will.

"Stan's not coming today."
"Huh?"
"I saw him talking to Wendy at the back of the school."
"What?"
"I was just back there leaving trash and I saw them...together. You know...they might date again. Just a hunch Jewboy"
"Don't call me that fatass. Plus I don't trust you. Stan doesn't like her after what she did AGAIN. So..tough luck. I know you're lying."
"Whatever...but if he doesn't come. Give me a call"

I mocked him by winking as I left. Such a gay Jew (remind you this is Cartman again...;-; I feel so bad for writing sweats and stuff. But I'm being a hypocrite because I curse a lot. XD trololol)

Kyle's POV:
I kept waiting. I knew Stan wasn't one for talking to Wendy anymore. Afterall, she cheated on him again. I frowned.

Kenny passed by and waved at me. He was walking with Butters. As I watched them walk away, I smiled. They sure did become good friends, ironic how they both got abused by Cartman.

My eyes widened as Kenny was slammed into the wall by the door. Some clueless gym teacher just killed him...tears welled up in my eyes.

I waited for the usual line, although I don't know why I felt it was usual. But it never came.

"You bastards.." I muttered under my breath. Where's Stan?

I pulled out my phone and called Cartman.

"What do you want, ass? Did you little boyfriend not come?"

"I just wanted to ask..what'd you do to him?"

"WHAT?" He yelled at me through the phone. I pulled it away from my ear. That hurt..

"PIECE OF SHIT CALLING ME JUST BECAUSE-"

"I JUST WANT TO KNOW-" and I hung up because I saw who I was wanting to know about. Stan walked up to me and smiled.

I hit his arm. "Ow, what the hell?"

"You're late. You know I have errands to run."
"Then why didn't you leave?"
"Huh? You said to wait-"
"You could've just left. I don't care."
"Stan-"
"Dude..I have stuff to do too."

I frowned. He wasn't listening to me.
"Stan shut up"
"No you shut up."
"Huh?"
"You could've asked someone else to go with you. But okay, whatever."
He started walking ahead of me. I tried to grab his shoulder but he started running.

Why this sudden tension?