Episode Seven: Tension

Kyle's POV:

So I was left standing there as Stan ran away...What?
Perhaps he did talk to Wendy...I mean..he gets like this when he does.
I put my hands into the pockets of my orange sweater and walked off. I have errands to run. I can't be worried about him and Wendy...I just hope he doesn't still feel something for her.

Stan's POV:

I sat on my bed sighing. "Sorry Kyle..."
I felt bad for leaving him. I didn't mean to yell at him. What's done is done right? I can't change it anymore.

(Earlier:
I was walking out my last class, heading towards the lockers when I was held back. I turned around to see Wendy tugging my sweater.
"Hold up, I need to talk to you." She looked a bit angry.
"What is it?" I moved away from the door, kids pushed past me.
"Well you see...I'm sorry for breaking up with you. But I don't understa-"
"YOU'RE sorry from breaking up with ME? Ahem..Wendy...you got the wrong idea. We were on the same page. The only thing that hurt was that you went out with Token a day later..."
"Stan, stop being an idiot. I wasn't going out with him!"
"Yea..says Leslie. She saw you guys kissing...the same day we broke up."
"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP?!"
"You don't need me. Why should I listen? I'm not mad. I just don't see why you need to talk to-" She put her hand onto my face. I pushed it away.
"Well if you shut up Stan, you can see why.."
"..." That was a dick way to say it.
"Look...I don't understand why you don't look at me anymore! Or any girl! After we broke up, Token became my friend-"
"Yea, 'friend'"
"Anyways...you have no one."
"I do."
"You do? Who is it?!"
"I have Kyle...Kyle is my someone."
"So it's true..."
"What is true?!"
"Y-you're...gay..."
"I-I'M NOT! I MEAN HE'S MY FRIEND LIKE TOKEN IS YOUR FRIEND!"
"Don't lie to me Stan. We dated for a long time. We are supposed to be friends, you and I"
"You cheated on me when I was still your boyfriend Wendy. I can't really forgive you for that. You were never there for anything."
"Stan...I just want to-"
"Wendy. Just stay away from me. You don't need any more friends. You don't need me. Get someone else to follow your command." Then I walked away leaving her with words in her mouth...)

There's a rumor that I'm gay for Kyle. Maybe I am, but I wasn't going to admit that to Wendy...or Cartman...or anybody! Everyone's been laughing at me. I notice it...
Wendy's the one who actually started it.
How did I find this out?
Wendy has a best friend.
Bebe is her best friend.
Bebe is going out with Clyde.
I know Clyde.
Clyde fucking told me all the shit.
Apparently, Wendy wants to get back together with me...Token convinced her to. I know he feels bad, but I don't need this right now.

I don't need their fuckery.

But there's also one more thing to think about...

The Kyle thing...Oh god.