Moving

These were the most difficult weeks for Ariel.She didn't tall to her parents, she got bad grades at school.But now it is here.The day when she needed to pack her things, sit in the car and leave the place she loved.She said goodbye to everyone in school.Even to the ones she hated.
After school she had a bit free time, she used it to be at the stables.
"Can I have my last ride with Zorro?"
"I'm sorry Ariel," said her trainer "someone bought him and took away here."
Ariel had to cry now.
"No, NO.Why you let them buy him??WHY??"
Trainer took her, shook her and said with loud, low voice:"Ariel, those were your parents."
Ariel looked up at her, then wiped away the tears she had cried."But, but.."
"They said they want you to be happy again, to ride with him, to get to the top with him." Ariel smiled a bit, but looked down again."But it's not the same to ride there." Trainer looked at her "It is hard for me too, Ariel.Promise you visit us?And bring Zorro with you"She smiled and Ariel saw a tear."I promise, I will visit you"
She said goodbye to everyone kn the stables, too, and left.
She had packed most of the things days before, but some things needed to be packed still.
Hours later they had to leave.
She sat in the car, earphones plugged in.She didn't talk to her parents still.Then it started to rain, they rode through night in the city, rain scratching on the walls, lights being on.They started to drive to their new life.
----