Cheesy Is Romantic

Dylan sniffed at his shirt, making a face. He was probably gonna need to shower soon. Tyler walked into the apartment & sat down next to Dylan, pulling Dylan close to his chest. Dylan smiled, kissing Tyler's chin. "Hey babe." "Hey." "How was work?" "Boring without you." "Today was my off day, deal with it." Tyler smiled, bumping his nose against Dylan's temple. "Missed you." "I missed you too." Tyler's smile was absolutely ridiculous as he leaned in to catch Dylan's lips with his. Dylan smiled too, wrapping his arms around Tyler's neck. Tyler pushed Dylan back, so he was hovering over him. Dylan chuckled, pulling away away from the kiss. "I need to shower, I smell." "Then let's go." Dylan laughed. "You want to come with me?" "Duh." Tyler got up, pulling Dylan with him. He picked Dylan up bridal style, making Dylan laugh. "You don't have to carry me." Tyler just kissed his cheek, carrying him to the bathroom. As soon as he put him down, he was pulling at Dylan's shirt. Dylan slapped his hands away, taking a step back. "I've got this, worry about your own clothes." Tyler chuckled, pulling his shirt off. Dylan had his pants off & was in the shower with the water on, in one swift move. He was quite impressed with himself that he hadn't fallen yet. Tyler came up behind him, wrapping his arms around Dylan's waist. He kissed Dylan's shoulder, moving his way up Dylan's neck. Dylan smiled, leaning into Tyler's chest. He hummed, turning his neck to catch Tyler's lips with his. Tyler turned him around, leaning into his space as he pinned him against the shower wall, his arms in either side of Dylan's head. Dylan pulled away from the kiss, smiling as he just looked at Tyler's face. The man was absolutely stunning. He had water dripping down him, beads of water stuck in his hair & beard. He ran his hand through Tyler's hair, tracing his fingers down Tyler's jaw. "I love you." Tyler smiled, rubbing his nose against Dylan's cheek. "I love you too." Dylan smiled, kissing Tyler again. "I love you more." "Are you really being cheesy right now?" "Yes, because cheesy is always the most romantic." Tyler laughed. "Just shut up & kiss me."