Part 18~

Andy Biersack and Juliet Simms, laughing while sitting on the swings, swaying lightly with grace.
Andy looked towards Juliet in her beautiful disguise and kissed her forehead. Juliet blushed and hid her pale blue scarf over her, covering her face. In Andy's perspective, she was cute. No. Not cute. Everything!
He loved her and so did she, they both wanted to love each other, but no one said anything. Until Andy of course, stood over the blushing girl and looked down on her beautiful eyes. As he looked into her eyes, he noticed a small dragonfly resting on her shoulder, but he turned his gaze quickly to Juliet...

"You look gorgeous today like any day Juliet!" Andy spoke softly. He raised her chin up with his finger and kissed her lips softly.
Juliet hesitated a bit but then kissed back passionately.

"I've been waiting for so long!" Andy smiled.

"So now I'm gonna have to sing you a song!" Juliet giggled, rhyming with Andy.

"I love you more than I can ever scream!" Andy tickled Juliet, causing her to burst in laughter.

"Is this what you mean?" Juliet said between giggles.

"Okay, okay. You've done your little make out session. Now, I'm looking for a guy. An utter faggot- seen him anywhere sweet cheeks?" That man was their, still looking for Andy crept towards the couple.

"Don't call her sweet cheeks, she's mine." Andy growled under his breath.

"Oh I don't hear her complaining" smirked the guy.

That's it! Andy had enough of this asshole and beaten the living shit out of him.
"This is my Dragonfly, you hear?!" Andy yelled at the man, forcing another punch to the face.
After some time, Andy looked at the man, an ice pack on his eye and is completely bandage up.

"Why did you call me dragonfly Andy?" Juliet looked at Andy.

"Well... I don't mean to brag but you had a dragonfly on you when we first kissed and... Your eyes are as beautiful and interesting as the dragonflies wings." Andy smiled at Juliet, his eye swollen and lip bleeding.