The castle

When I landed I heard someone say the queen has returned. I think they mean me. "Your highness it's a pleasure to be in your presence" a vampire says while bowing. "Um thank you. I think." I reply. "I'm your loyal servant Sebastian" the vampire replies again. "Ok. What do you mean?" I ask. "I keep the castle in order. Make sure you keep up with your schedule for the days. And I do some simple task for you. My lady" Sebastian replies. "Oh ok." I say. "Now come queen. I will show you the castle. And do you have any lovers that will be moving here with you? So we can set some rooms up for them." Sebastian says. (Note: I got the idea of Sebastian from black butler. So that's how he will look in the story's except he isn't a demon his a vampire) "I have a lover and two friends that will be staying with me." I say smiling. "Come your highness we need to get you to the castle. So we can get you out of that revealing dress" Sebastian says. Then he takes my hand and guides me to a black limo. He opens the door for me and I sit in the limo as he shuts the door. And then he enters the drivers side door and starts to drive. I look from my window to see such cute but beautiful buildings. It makes me happy to is that everyone is smiling and that they are happy. I can't believe this kingdom has been hidden since the time of creation of vampires. "My lady we are nearing the castle now" Sebastian says to me. I look at a large white but gothic sort of castle. It's beautiful like the little town. I can't believe I will be living here. I feel the limo stop. Then Sebastian comes and opens my door. "My lady have my jacket I don't want you getting around the castle like that" Sebastian says and hands me his jacket. I take it and put it on. Even though it is a little bit big on me. "Thank you Sebastian." I say. "It's alright my lady. Now come this way" Sebastian walks me into a grand entrance way with a lovely chandelier. I've lived in a big house. But this beats it. I see a grand staircase lined with red carpet to match the red drapes and black walls. This house is really gothic like. I think I will be liking it here. "My lady I will show you your room." Sebastian says. As he grabs my hand and guides me up the staircase. I see many servants run around. From maids, to gardeners to cooks, to tutors, to everything. Wow. Sebastian takes me through hallways to hallways. Till we finally reach my room. "It is here my lady. I have already picked out an outfit for you it is on your bed. I will send in maid Yumi. She will help you get changed. Yumi will also be there if you ever need anything" Sebastian says. Then he walks off down one of the many hallways. I think I'm a bit over my head here. Then I see a girl with long blue hair, blue eyes in a maid uniform come running. "Hi I'm your maid Yumi. I'm here to help you get changed your highness." Yumi says and grabs my hand and guides me into my room. My room is stunning it has a bathroom off of my room with a spa. I have a huge closet full of so many clothes. More than I've ever seen with so many shoes and accessories. I've got a beautiful desk with a computer. And a large bed with lots of fluffy pillows. Also I have a balcony. "Your highness it's time to get changed." Yumi says. I take my shoes off. I go to start to take my dress off till I'm interrupted. "No your highness I will do it. I will do anything for you. I'm your loyal servant. I can also pleasure you." Yumi says with a cheeky smile. Yumi takes my dress off like she's seen it all before. Then she takes my bra off. "Um I need my bra Yumi. And I don't think I need you to pleasure me I either" I say. I feel exposed standing in my purple underwear. "Your highness that isn't the underwear of a queen" Yumi says and comes back with what looks like some strings. "What is that?" I ask. "It's a g string. You need to wear one. It's queen rules" Yumi says. I'm a bit scared. This maid is a real odd one. I don't know how I got stuck with her. I watch her move my outfit from my bed. "What are you doing?" I ask a bit worried. "I'm doing what Sebastian asked me to do" Yumi says as she pushes onto my bed and takes my underwear off. Now I feel all exposed and scared. "You know your highness you have such lovely and large breasts" Yumi says. Then suddenly she starts groping them. "And there squishy" She says smiling. I lay on my back scared. I don't know what to say. I close my eyes hoping this weirdo will leave me alone. But no she is still playing with my breasts. Till I feel something wet down in my private region. I try to sit up. I'm scared and mortified. My maid has started licking me out. I kick Yumi off me. I feel violated. "What's wrong your highness? I was pleasuring you." Yumi says acting like she did nothing wrong. "Don't pleasure me. I have a lover." I yell. "I'm sorry. I though if I did you would be less grumpy" Yumi says. "Look just help me get dressed. And hurry up, no funny business. I have to get my friends so they can move here" I say. "Ai ai captain" Yumi says. And she quickly gets me dressed. (The look is what the picture is). "Yumi you can go know. I'm going to get my friends." I say and run to the balcony and spread my wings and fly back to cross academy. I land on the roof to see a Yuki, Kaname, Zero and Asuna all waiting for me. "Wow Luna you look nice" Zero says. "Don't mention me being changed. Considering I just came back from the castle." I say slightly pisssed off. "What's wrong Luna?" Yuki asks. "Some of the servants are weird particularly my maid Yumi! She helped me get dressed but she violated me by trying to pleasure me" I say yelling. Everyone just laughs. "Just come to the castle to live with me and Zero." I say. "Luna Yuki and I are moving to Kuran mansion" Kaname says. "I will come. Because my brother will be there" Asuna says smiling. "But Kaname I want to live with Luna. Then me and Luna can go through our pregnancies together" Yuki whines. "Fine Yuki. But you still have to be taught to be a pureblood" Kaname says. "Don't worry Kaname there's plenty of tutors there." I say. Kaname, Yuki and Zero turn to bats. " lead the way Luna" Zero says. "What about me I can't fly" Asuna says. "I will take you because I got my angel wings out" I say and hover off the ground and pick Asuna up bridal style and I fly to the castle. Yuki, Kaname and Zero following. When we arrive we check the castle out.

Sorry about the crappy chapter. But I've already started writing the next one. So hopefully that one will be a bit better. But enjoy. Please remember to vote, comment and enjoy. Xo <3