Arrival

I walk up to the big gates and look behind me to see mum has already left. The gates open and I walk in and see a short girl with brown hair looking for someone. I walk up to her. “Um I’m new here. Can you please take me to the Headmasters?”  I ask timidly. “Sure I can. By the way my Name is Yuki Cross” She says happily. I nod. “Luna Snow” I say quietly. Yuki grabs my hand and we run to an office. Yuki opens the door. “Headmaster we have a new student arrive” Yuki says. “Ok Yuki, but call me father next time” the Headmaster says while looking sad. “Hi I’m Luna Snow” I say. “Oh hello Luna. I’m aware you’re a night class student” Headmaster says with glee. “You’re a vampire?” Yuki asks. I blush. “Yes I’m a vampire and yes I’m the new night class student” I say a little bit annoyed. “Yuki show Luna around the school” Headmaster orders. And Yuki gives him a quick salute and grabs my hand while running.

 We stop running when Yuki lets go of my hand and runs up to tall boy with silver hair and lavender eyes. I slowly walk up to the odd pair. “Zero meet a new night class student Luna” Yuki says while showing me. “Hi” I say. “You’re a disgusting beast. Vampires a beast in human form” Zero says with cold eyes looking at me. “Yes I am a vampire, but I’m no beast as you refer to” I say defensively. “Don’t worry about him his still angry because his family was killed by a pureblood vampire named Shizuka Hio” Yuki says to me. I shudder at the name. I don’t know why, but I feel I know this vampire. “That is rather sad Zero to hear your parents died by Shizuka” I say with sorrow. “You know Shizuka?” Zero asks. I only shake my head. “No I never met her. I have only hears stories” I say while studying Zero. I think he is a Kiriyu. “Oh I didn’t think you would know her” Zero says while looking sad. “Zero this may sound rude. But are you a Kiriyu? The only survivor, parents died Ichiru left with Shizuka. Parents being famous vampire hunters” I ask with curiosity. “Yes. How did you know?” I shrug my shoulders. “I don’t it just came to me that’s all. Yuki can you please take me to my dorm?” I ask. “Sure I can” Yuki says while grabbing my hand and walks me to the moon dorm. She is talking about the rules of the school, but I zone her out I’m too busy thinking what the vampires are going to think of me. I notice were at the dorm I turn around to thank Yuki but she has already left me.

I walk up to the door and open it to see vampires lounging around with a funny red liquid in their glasses. A strange blonde with blue eyes comes running up to me and hugs me. “So I see one of my fans had snuck in to see their idol” the strange blonde says. I push him off me and sending him flying into a wall. I look to the other vampires and bow. “Hello everyone I’m Luna Snow. I’m the new night class student” I say and bow again. “What was that for?” the blonde asks while rubbing his head. “You ran up to me and hugged me without my permission” I say sternly and give a dark expression. “Kaname the new girl is scary” the blonde screams and runs behind a guy with brown hair, I can sense he is a pureblood. I walk up to the pureblood. “Your Kaname Kuran last heir to the Kuran clan due to your sister went missing at age six when your parents Haruka and Juri died trying to protect you from your mad uncle Rido.” I say in a monotone. “How are you aware of my family heritage?” he asks confused. I shrug. “I remember reading it in the newspaper, because I was keeping my eyes if any purebloods died” I say. Everyone looks at me confused. Then they all introduce themselves to me.

I leave all the vampires baffled and walk to my room which I found easily. I walk in to my room to see it in painted a light pink with delicate silver patterns on the wall. A large queen sized bed with lots of comfy pillows. I notice the large wardrobe and open it to see all my things neatly put away. I walk the room to see a bathroom attached to my room, a cute dresser were my bare minimal make up sat. I stood in awe when I saw a large piano sitting in my room with my tub of music. *Knock knock* I walk to answer my door to see Kaname standing at the door. “I hope your room is to your liking” Kaname says. “Yes it is. It’s beautiful. Thank you.” I say while bowing. “Also you need these since drinking blood while on campus is prohibited” Kaname hands me a small box with what looked like tablets. ”Their blood tablets they help control your thirst” Kaname says and leaves as quickly as he left. Since I turned up late I missed class already. So I walk to my wardrobe and take out a purple cami with an owl on the front and a pair of matching purple pyjama pants. I quickly change and crawl into bed. It’s so comfortable and warm. Before I knew it I was asleep.