Epilogue

Honestly double update because you guys are awesome and *sniffles* last chapter.

Santana was startled awake in the middle of the night by a pain in her stomach.

She looked down at her nearly-9-months pregnant belly and she just knew that it was time.

She leaned over to Brittany and shook her arm. "Britt! Britt! It's time!"

The blonde snapped awake and looked at her wife with wide eyes. "Wait what?"

"It's happening! I'm in labor! They're coming!"

"Holy shit!" She jumped up and scrambled around. "Fuck a duck! Where are my keys!"

The brunette laughed. "It's okay baby. Calm down. It just started so we have time."

The taller woman's eyes widened. "Calm down?" She laughed. "Yeah right." She looked around and finally shouted a triumphant, "Ah ha!"

She helped her wife off the bed and down the hall as they padded toward the front door. Santana was in only sweatpants, a t-shirt and slippers.

Oh well. It's all be coming off soon.

Santana was helped into the passenger seat and another contraction hit as the car started. "Oh fuck!" She cried, breathing hard.

As soon as they pulled up to the hospital and yelled out what was happening nurses began to rush Santana away and Brittany followed close behind. She was so nervous.

Six Hours Later

"Congratulations Mrs. Lopez-Pierce! You've given birth to two healthy baby girls!"

The nurse placed the clean babies, each swaddled in a matching blanket in Santana's arms. The only way to tell them apart was that one had a tiny beauty mark just above her upper lip.

"What are you gonna name them?"

Santana smiled exhaustedly up at Brittany. "We picked Disney princess names. Jasmine," She said, gesturing to the one with the beauty mark. "And Belle." She pointed to the other.

The nurse smiled. "That's beautiful. I'll give the family some alone time." She walked off.

Brittany peered down at them with tears in her eyes. Her baby girls.

"Wanna hold Belle?" Santana whispered, wanting to not wake the babies.

The blonde nodded and grinned as her daughter was placed in her arms.

Both the babies had Santana's features except the eyes. They had the same electric blue eyes as Brittany. They had used Brittany's cousin who was basically a male version of her so it has worked out.

"Welcome to the world Belle Ariel Lopez-Pierce." She whispered.

Santana followed suit. "And welcome to the world to you too, Jasmine Aurora Lopez-Pierce."

Both baby girls gurgled and both mamas smiled.

-

"Mama! Mama!" Jasmine squealed as she tottered over to Santana. She had just learned to walk.

"That's great baby girl!" Santana grinned. "Where's Mommy and your sister?"

"Mommy and Bewel at da pool!"

Santana smiled and picked Jasmine up, swinging her into her left hip. "Let's go get our swim suits and join them!"

"Ye!"

They changed into bathing suits and went out back to their big swimming pool with a high diving board. They lived in a big house because Brittany was now a pretty famous dancer and Santana had moved up to teach Spanish at a better school, getting paid more. They lived in the suburbs now, back in Lima.