chapter 19

Ariana pov
I woke up in a all white bed. And a white room. My eyes was looking at the ceiling. "Hey" I looked to my side and saw jai and dean." Hi" I said sitting up. "You ok" "yeah what happened" "I swung the bat at dean but he ducked it and it hit you I'm so sorry" "No its ok" dean was asleep snoring a little. "He was drunk " "That explains alot" "So your really going back to wwe" "Yeah I miss it and I'm done with my tour" "Oh ok " "Yeah can I go" "I don't know I have to ask the doctor you'll be ok in here alone with that lunatic" I laughed " Yeah I'll be fine " he nodded and walked out.

"I was never sleep ya know" dean said getting up. "Yeah I know I'm not that stupid" he got up. "I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing I was drunk" "Its ok" "well if I can leave today Ima go to the gym " "Are you still mad at me " "No not any more" "well you might be mad at me cause its Monday" "MONDAY" "Yeah but I'll help train" "Great" jai walk in." You can leave " "Yay" "But you can't wrestle" "oooooohhh" "I mean it's only Saturday morning" "Wait dean told me it was Monday" we all looked at him. "What I'm still drunk I'm trying to figure out why I'm here again" we started laughing. "Ok it's 8:00 let's go" I got out and put my clothes on from last night. "Do any of you have a Jacket." "I said coming out the bathroom. Dean threw me his. "Thanks" I put it on and we walked out." I call shot gun in the back" I said running twords the door. "Have fun back there" dean said " I will. He drove off and I fell asleep.

Dean pov
When we got to the hotel . I look back and ariana was asleep laying across the whole back." I got her" jai nodded. And got out. I went to the back and got her. "Can you open the the door" I asked he nodded and opened it. I walked. She started to wake up. We were in the elevator. And the doors started to close." 5 4 5 4 3 2.WHERE GOING ON A TRIP AND A VERY ROCKY SHIP ZOOMING THROUGH THE SKY LITTLE EINSTEIN" she said getting up. We laughed. "I'm up." Her eyes closed back " No im not" and she felled back asleep. When the doors opened her brother was there." Oh hey is she ok" "Yeah she just tired" "Oh ok thanks" I nodded and we walked back to the hotel. When he opened the door. Everyone was passed out and clothes that they weren't wearing last night." I tried to tell them not to do it but they wouldn't listen" I nodded " Its gonna be there problem when ariana wake up" "What about me" she said lifting her head up. Her eyes widen at the sight.

Ariana pov
I saw the girls with my clothes and they has wine stains on them. I went to go get a pail of water. I threw it on them. They woke up instantly. "What the hell ariana" "Why do you have my clothes on and why do they have wine stains" "Uhh I Don't know we all was drunk" " ok how about all of you clean them. " "But-" "Don't but me nikki clean them" I Walked out to my room. And changed into some shorts and a sports bra and put some converse on. I walked out and grabbed dean hand walked out." There's a gym downstairs" he nodded when the elevator doors opened my sister was there crying. I grabbed dean hand and walked around her." Ariana wait" my sister yelled we turned around. "What" "I'm sorry" "Your probably sorry cause you found seth cheating" "How did you Know" "I didn't till now let's go dean" "Ariana wait" "What Aaliyah" " I'm sorry " I was about to walk away but dean grabbed my wrist. I sighed " Fine I'll see you later" "Were you going " "To the gym" "Can I come" "Sure" "thanks" she hugged me I looked at dean. He nodded and I hugged back. She pulled back and walked away. "Were going to be here for 2 hours after that we have some business to handle" I said " Seth" "Hell yeah" we walked in and started exercising. I went to the punching bag and he went to the weights.

Aaliyah pov
I knocked on ariana door. No answer. I knocked on it again. No answer. I walked in and saw the uso's Roman Cameron boyfriend and her. And the bella twins asleep on the ground.

I stepped over them to ariana room and put some excersing clothes on and left. I got in the elevator and pressed floor one so I can go to the lobby. When the Elevator doors opened I saw seth And summer Rae. Yes seth cheated on me with that UGLY BLEACH BLONDE TRICK THAT NO ONE LIKES. THAT STUPID LITTLE UGLY BITCH.