Chapter 27

Ariana pov
Me and Roman was just getting back to the hotel. It was 9:00 at night. We were dripping wet...well Roman was some little kids chased him around and he jumped back into the ocean.

"We have to take the stairs" "I'm on the first 4th floor you can come drie off their" he nodded and we walked to the stair case. Every step he took made a squeaky sound.

"That's annoying you know" "What you want me to do take my shoes off" "Yeah that'll work" he chuckled.

"Hey can I ask you a question" he asked."yeah" "Why did you turn crazy" I stopped. "What" "You started attacking people. Calling everyone out. You even started wereing your hair down" Just making a statement that I'll continue Friday" a smirk grew on my lips." I'm not in it" "Oh yes you are you agreed and shook on it" he groaned." Fine" the sign had four on it. We opened the door and walked to my room.

"Why is your room fancier then everyone else" "It's not fancy" he scoffed. "I have a long T-shirt if you want to wear that until your stuff get washed" "Just a shirt" "I have boy boxers that my brother left" he raised his eyebrows at me.

"What does that mean" "I'm just bigger than him" "Roman...That is nasty I don't wanna hear that" "I'm just saying" "Not my problem and there basketball shorts" "Oh" I playfully roll my eyes and walked into my room. My phone ranged. Who would call this late. I checked the caller ID. 'Aaliyah' I answered it and put it on my ear.

"Hello" "Hi I'm surprised you've answere" she said satisfied. "Aaliyah can you calm over" "Yeah on my way" "ok" I hunged up and went in the living room. Roman was sitting on the couch. How dumb is he.

"Roman your wet sitting on a leather couch..how dumb are you" he got up and walked twords me. "And you say you haven't changed" I gave him the clothes and he walked to the restroom.

Someone knocked at the door. I already knew it was my sister so I didn't have to look through the peep hole.

I opened the door. I saw my sister and someone else. That blonde headed freak dolph. "Hi I hope you don't mind dolph coming. We're kinda dating" "Sure come on in" they both came in and sit on the couch.

"Why is this wet" "CAUSE AN IDIOT SAT ON THE COUCH WET" I kinda yell for Roman to hear. "Heard that " Roman yelled back. I chuckled.

"What's Roman doing here" "We went to the beach and I didn't want him getting on the elevator wet" "oh" "So when did this happen" I said pointing twords her and Roman. "The day after I told you Seth cheated" "Gosh how much did I miss" they laughed.

Roman came out and I burst out laughing. The shirt looked like a crop top and the basketball ball shorts was tight and they stopped at his thigh. And the funny part was that his hair was down and it had waves in it. Aaliyah and Dolph turned around and burst out laughing.

"This isn't your brother clothes are they" he asked. I shook my head still laughing. "Real mature Ariana" he said. " I got some clothes you could wear" Dolph said. "Thanks" he nodded and left out." Have you told her" Roman said referring to the insident that happened with me and Dean.

I widen my eyes at him." Tell me what" she said standing up."that I love you" I said punching her shoulder. She looked at me with a plain expression. "Fine" I told her what happened. And how Roman was so stupid to sit on a leather couch wet.

"Wait. Roman how stupid are you?" "I'll really appreciate it if you guys stop assulting me while I'm wearing this" he said." Roman why did you choose to wear your hair down" Aaliyah asked. He rolled his eyes and went back in the restroom.

Dolph came in with out knocking. "Ever heard of knocking" "Sorry I'll-" "Forget it" I said. He walked and knocked on the bathroom door. He opened it and got the clothes.

"Guys so I have a plan" "what's this plan about" Dolph asked. Really I have to explain this all over. I told him everything. Wow. He cat he's on pretty quickly.

"So what's the plan" "4 words. Twin Magic and Cat valentine voice" "Actually that's 6" Roman said coming out." Thanks for changing" he rolled his eyes and sat down." So what's the plan " Roman said.

"6 words" I said looking at Roman he smirked. "Twin magic and Cat valentine voice" "That's all" Aaliyah asked." For now but you'll have to act and dress like me" "Got it" "I'll call Randy and-" "How do you got randy or tons phone number" They all asked.

"Does it matter" "Yes" they all said. "I went out to a snake place and Randy was there and we looked at snakes together and he gave me his phone number" "He would be at a snake place" "Just call him" Aaliyah said. I got my phone out and dialed his phone number. I sat beside Roman and call them. They wispeared something to each other and looked my way." Ariana is it true that you hate being talked to while your on the phone" Dolph asked.

"Yes now shh" he picked up.

"Hi" "Hi randy I need to ask you something" "what's up" "I need you to-" I was cut off by Roman covering my mouth.

"What" I removed his hand." I need your he-" Roman got on top of me. "Can you get off of me your heavy as hell" "What" "No not you" Dolph came and gave me a wet willy. Aaliyah started laughing.

"AALIYAH GET YOUR WEIRD ASS BOYFRIEND AND GET THIS BIG ASS SOAMAN OFF OF ME" "what's wrong Ariana" Randy asked. Roman got off if me. And picked me up. Dolph came over and got my legs do basically it looks like they were carrying me bridal style. "Nothing" we walked out my hotel. "Hey were are we going!?" "I don't know what your talking about Ariana" randy said we got in the elevator and they pressed the first button. "Nothing Never mind-" "My sister put her hand over my mouth.

"Shh you talk to much" "Aaliyah if you don't move your hand I swear" they laughed and she moved her hand.

We walked out to the back door." Were are you taking me" "Ariana what are you talking about" "No not you" I looked up and we were in front of a pool.

"No no no no" "shh and give me your phone" my sister got my phone. "5 4 3 2" they threw me in the pool. Very very mature. I swam to the top and they all were laughing. "Come on I'll help you up" Dolph said just because you said that doesn't mean anything. He held his hand out.

I got it and threw him in the pool. I got out and stood by Roman.

"I am gonna kill you guys" I turned around and saw two people that I would never wanna see. One is stupid to me and the other I would kill anytime.

"What are you two doing here ambrose" "Were going swimming what are you four doing here" I looked at Roman. "Tell him Roman" I got behind him and put my arms around his waist.

"Ariana what are you doing" "Payback" I jumped into the pool with him. "I just got these clothes Ariana." Roman said. "Well I just....Got my hair done" "You put it in a ponytail" "oh yeah" we climbed out the pool. "Where going to my hotel and Roman font sit on the couch." He playfully rolled his eyes. "Bye dean" we all said.

Dean pov
Seeing her doing this kinda makes me jealous. Wait. What am I saying. I don't need them. I just need me and Renee. Right?

"Renee let's get in" she nodded. She ran and cannon ball into the water. I laughed and jumped in. "I'm glad that we're together" she said. "Yeah after all this stuff we went through to be together...Again" she chuckled. "It was worth it." Her smile faded when she saw someone behind me." What's wrong" I turned around and saw a person with a mask and a gun pointed twords us.

"What the hell" He shot the gun

To be continued................