One Big Happy Reunion

"You said you wouldn't bring them here!," Belle screams at Prince Adam, her eyes full of tears.

"I suppose so, but I changed my mind," Adam shrugs and grins evilly. "Now I have three beautiful girls to torment."

Goldilocks groans and sits up from where she's laying on the prince's bed. Rubbing her eyes and looking around she can tell her surroundings have changed from the last time she was awake. Her eyes widen to the size of golf balls when she catches sight of Prince Adam standing over a very furious looking Belle tied to a chair across the room.

"Belle?!," Goldilocks shrieks not believing her own two eyes.

She and Ariel had been searching for her this entire time, and she was, right in front of her. Belle let out a pained sob and looks at Goldilocks as if all of this was Belle's own fault. More tears form in her eyes and spill over her cheeks.

"I shouldn't have tried to find me. I'm not important enough," Belle whispers and flinches slightly when Prince Adam lets out a loud laugh.

"You just realized that, you stupid girl. I must be going now," Prince Adam smirks looking at his watch. "Have a wonderful reunion locked in here."

The prince laughs darkly again and strides out of the bedroom door locking it loudly behind himself. Goldilocks pulls herself off the bed, her body still heavy with the sleeping drugs, and struggles to walk over to Belle's tied up body. She uses her nails to pick at the tight knots and manages to untie the ropes binding her.

"You shouldn't have accepted his invitation," Belle says sadly while untying the last of the rope tying her ankles to the chair posts.

"Ariel wanted more clues to what happened to you. She had a feeling that the prince was involved somehow. I guess she was more right than we thought," Goldilocks frowns, new tears stinging her face.

"She was definitely on track. The prince told me everything that involved the search for me. He had mentioned Ariel being new in town, that he had never seen her before. Is that true?," Belle asks curiously, it was nice to be able to talk to someone else even if they were trapped just like her.

"Ya, she's new in town, she's a mermaid princess from the ocean. Her father abused her so she got help from a kind sea witch and became human," Goldilocks explains.

"Who are you talking to Goldilocks?," Ariel asks in a sleepy voice.

Goldilocks and Belle look over to where the sleepy, high-pitched voice came from. Ariel was sitting up in the big bed rubbing her eyes and yawning. Belle's eyes shown with even more sadness. She looks so small, Belle thought to herself, she shouldn't be here. All this is my fault.