An Unexpected Proposition Part 4

Pete drove his Hummer out of the airport parking lot. He had to drop Joe and Andy off first, then Patrick.

"See you tomorrow Trick, have a good night with Aimee!"

"Oh I plan to. See you tomorrow Pete."

Pete sped off and Patrick opened the door to his house.

"Aimee? Honey?"

"Patrick!" Aimee flew down the stairs and into his arms. "I've missed you so much!"

Aimee kissed Patrick so deeply he felt himself stiffen immediately. He kissed her back, exploring her mouth like it was the first time.

"Excited huh?" Well give me a few minutes then you can release all that built up pressure."

Winking at Patrick, Aimee went upstairs and disappeared into the bathroom.

"Ugh" Patrick thought. He needed to be with her soon. He was away from her for too long.

He heard Aimee call from upstairs "Are you ready?"

"Uh huh"

Aimee appeared at the top of the stairs in a leather bra and skirt. She knew this outfit would drive Patrick crazy and she was right. Patrick was staring at her

and all he could say was "Damn." Slowly walking twoards him, Aimee teased him by pulling down the bra straps then putting them back up. She could see

the outline of his growing erection in his jeans and that turned her on.

"So what do you want to do tonight?"

Patrick grabbed her and pushed her back against the wall. He kissed her forcefully and squeezed her leather covered breasts.

"Oh Patrick, what has gotten into you?"

"You, Aimee. You look so sexy. I want to ravage you."

Patrick stripped off her bra and started sucking her nopples. He bit on them hard enough to make her moan. Aimee ran her fingers through his hair and

pulled it firmly. Grabbing one of her legs, Patrick wrapped it around his waist. Reaching between her legs he noticed she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Patrick grinned.

"I want you so bad Aimee. I want you now."

Aimee unzipped his jeans and they slid down his legs. Quickly stepping out of them, Patrick resumed his position. Patrick pushed into her with such force

it startled her. Aimee didn't know where this side of him came from but she liked the forcefulness. Patrick grabbed her hair and pulled hard.