5

Jordyn P.O.V

Me and Nick been good. My parents decided to stay the rest of the of the summer.I thought it was best to get my own condo.Nick moved in with me to 'protect' me."Babe where you going".Kevin said holding his arms out in a hug position."To the grocery store"I said taking baby steps into his arms smiling.We started kissing and i left.I pulled to the grocery store only to see a familiar car.I walked into the store and grabbed a buggy.I was roaming through the aisle picking up stuff to stock the house. I seen Tava and walked up to her."SO..LOOK WHO IT IS A BITCH WHO TAKE HER 'BESTFRIEND' MAN".!I said with a little yell."Girl aint nobody take yo man ,to correct you your man cheated on you " Tava said . It took everything in me to not hit her. "Well TAVA u couldve not took it but you did so you took my man"I said."Girl Bye" She said putting her hand up blocking my face.I ran over their grabbing her hair pulling her back. I could see the bump in her belly, anger started building up in me because I was here fighting my best friend, beating her ass at that , because of Kevin. I was now on top of Tava leaning down while she was on the floor because I didn't want to sit on her baby . Even though I wanted to kill it I didn't. As I was punching her someone pulled on my waist."WHAT THE FUCK JORDYN" Kevin yelled loud as hell."YOU KNOW SHE PREGNANT".He said going to her helping her ."So you gone take up for this bitch and I been loyal, truthful, and a good girlfriend."I said calmly with a frown on my face."YES JORDYN SHE 'S PREGNANT WITH MY BABY".He said screaming."That's the point it was suppose to be me pregnant with your baby"I said pointing to myself than Kevin then walked out.I called Nick cause I couldn't drive home like this .He was on his way in I was standing outside with my groceries. I seen Kevin in Tava walking outside .He looked at me in shame. I just moved my head in a 'what you looking at' way while rolling my eyes.

"Beep Beep"

The sound of Nick car horn filled my ears.I walked to the car slowly .While getting in I slammed the door and threw the bags in the backseat.Nick's music was as loud as Kevin screaming in the store . He turned it down . "So when are you planning to tell me what happened", He said getting my attention. "I don't know what do you want to know" I said acting stupid."Jordyn don't play dumb"....He said looking disgusted." It was just Kevin and Tava" I said putting both hands out like I was asking for money."Just..Jordyn don't make me go beat his ass"."Nick don't do that..He ain't even worth it. I said getting upset.

8 minutes later

"Let me press the button babe"I said running to the buttons."Damn...you thirsty for them buttons bae". He said with a smirk."Nah neva but I do know what I am thirsty for". I said smiling and winking.We got off the elevator laughing as we was walking to our room.We opened the door in all we heard was...

"YOU WANNA TRY THIS AGAIN"

-----------------------------------------------------------

COMMEMT

LIKE