Part Twenty-Two

Global POV

Going upstairs to the locker room Niall saw Zayn, the door was open, he was sat on the corner of the bed, head in his hands. He rise up his head when he heard Niall who stopped. They looked in each others eyes. Zayn was sinking in Niall's ocean, while he was tasting his forbidden love's chocolate eyes. Niall fastly shook his head, and almost ran to the locker room, knowing Zayn would follow him, but he doesn't want it so he shuts the door. But Zayn opens it without caring.

Zayn: Niall please ...

Niall: What do you want Zayn ? We can't ! Stop following me !

Zayn steals a kiss to Niall.

Niall: Stop ...

Zayn: I know you don't want to stop....

He kisses him again, with more passion.

Niall(whispering): You know you're just going to hurt us...

Zayn: I know but I can't help it ... I need you right now.

He pushes Niall against the lockers, bites Niall's lip and slides his tongue inside Niall's mouth. Zayn is hanging Niall's neck with his hands, kissing him gently, sadly but strongly.

Zayn: I'm so sorry...

Niall: I know, same for me... But it's not your fault...

They are cuddling. Niall let fall a tear from his eyes. Zayn notices.

Zayn: Please don't cry, it's breaking me ...

Niall: Sorry.

Niall clears out his locker and puts everything in his bag. He doesn't want to leave but stay here with Zayn. Impossible because of Mrs Malik, everything's over.
He turns to face Zayn for the last time. Zayn kisses him once more. It's the last.

Niall: Forget me.

Zayn: Never.

---------------

When I first wrote this part I've really hesitate end it up here but I feel there was something missing and I couldn't live u guys with an easy end like this, but now I got all in my mind for the next :)

BTW

OOOOMMMFFFFGGGG WE REACH 1K !!!!!!!! I WAS SO FREAKIN CRAZY WHEN I SAW IT OMG THEN I START BOUNCING ONE NICKI MINAJ'S SONGS AND I NOW I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!

Actually I really used to think that this book wouldn't be higher than 300 views so 1K is really an amazing surprise, I've only got one thing to say to u guys :

THANK YOU <3

Luv u'all
Xx