Part 1; Darkness

I walked through the dark. Funny right? Oh you don't know why it's funny do you? I'm blind and I'm walking through the dark. I felt eyes on me as I walked down the hallway. I didn't care much for the stares and I spent my time on my singing even though I don't sing in front of people. I was extremely nervous and I had a severe case of stage fright. I went to the headmaster's office or what I heard from the people's whispers so I was about to open the door but was hit in the head with the door. I was on the floor and I glared at the ground.

"Sorry! I didn't know you were out there!" Said a girly voice.

I heard the air move and I kept my eyes to the floor.

"Yuki? Who's that?" Asked a deep male voice.

"I don't know- oh! Kaname sama!" Said the girly voice, again.

"Who are you?" Asked the deep male voice.

"I am the new student." I growled.

"Hey Yuki?! Why are you-oh!" Said another male voice, but his wasn't as deep.

I sensed that the new voice was a vampire like the first one. The first voice was a stronger one though and I knew that he was pureblood prince Kuran. The other one was a level D and he was a...hunter?

"Are you okay?" Asked the hunter.

"I'm not weak, you know?!" I snapped, as I used the wall to get myself up.

"Who are you, miss?" Asked the hunter.

"Karma. Karma Nightmare." I answered, feeling dizzy as I got up.

I fell backwards and felt someone catch me. The hunter caught me and looked at my head.

"Yuki, what happened?" The hunter asked.

"I hit her with the door by accident." The girly high voice said.

I felt myself being lift up and I felt the air rush to my aid. Then I was put down on something soft. I heard voices and whispers, silence and scream, dead and alive, I heard things so quiet that vampires couldn't hear it.

"I hear you." I said.

They stopped talking about my condition of blindness and I used my powers to know the room. My power helped me to know my way around the room. I stared at the ground and started pictures in my mind of the people in the room. The pureblood prince had chocolate brown eyes and hair. He was well built and very pale. The headmaster had blonde hair and brown eyes. He was well built as well and I knew he was a father. The girl was kinda like the pureblood prince in looks and she was three inches shorter than me. She was skinny but she had a cut on her hand. The hunter was very good looking. He had silver hair and lavendar eyes and was extremely well built. He also had muscles that interested me. I noticed that he was staring at me so I kept my eyes down.

"So you're the new student, Karma Nightmare?" Asked the headmaster.

"Yes, is there a problem?" I asked, a bit coldly.

"No no! Nothing wrong! I was just wondering how you will be able to get around the school by yourself!" The headmaster said, nervously.

"I will be perfectly capable of getting around the school." I said.

"Well Yuki will help you to your dorm. I hope you don't mind having a room alone, do you?" He asked.

"No I like to be alone so that's no problem." I said.

Soon I was being led to my dorm and I just kept my eyes closed and she just kept talking. Finally I was at my dorm and as soon as the door opened I was in and she was out. I closed the door on her and she walked away after she realized I was not going to let her in. I went and fell asleep on the bed.