Chapter 20!

❄️jack's POV❄️

Next day~

I, for some reason, woke up to the sound of my phone ringing next to me. I quickly answered. Wondering who it might be and at 6 am????!

J:"He-hello?"

?:"jack, it's me Elsa."
Elsa?? Why would she be calling me? And after everything I've done??
J:"Elsa.. Uh hey? What's up??"
E:"jack, I think frost got into a fight"
J:"why do you think that?"
I started looking for frost as I kept talking to Elsa on the phone. I couldn't seem to find him.
E:"cause he's at my house, wounded. Also it's no use on looking for him at your place"
J:" how do you know I'm looking for him?"
E:" I can see you through the window"
I looked back and saw Elsa. Beautiful as always with her blonde hair, her sky blue eyes, and most of all her smile.
E:"jack? jack! Are you listening? What are staring at??"
And for some reason I said-
"At you, beautiful"
She stopped and stayed quiet.
E:"whatever..."
She seemed to blushing cause she turned away. Hiding her face.
For some reason I smiled when she looked away. But then my heart broke when I remembered she isn't mine.
J:"uh sorry els..."
E:"don't worry about it"
J:"so what were you telling me??"
E:"oh right...uh frost got hurt by another animal."
J:"what?? Who attacked him?"
E:"I don't know but whatever or who ever it was... They made him deep wounds..."
J:"Can I... Take him home, I-I can maybe help his wounds since... Well you have school right? And then there's hiccup..so..can I?"
She took a few seconds to reply.
I wouldn't judge her... I know why she would have a hard time to decide for me to come over.
E:"yea... Come on over"
J:"Great thanks els...Bye..."
E:"bye.."
She hung up.

I'm too worried about my dog so I'll just put some shorts shoes that's it. No shirt cause ain't nobody got time for that!
Right???

❄️💙Elsa pov💙❄️
Great. Just great. Jack is coming...
But it's kind of sweet that jack is worried for his dog. His last friend.
*knock knock*
I ran to the door and opened it only to find a shirtless and worried jack.
I stared at him. Awkward...
J:"where is he?"
E:"come on"
I grabbed him by the hand and literally dragged him to the room where frost was.

E:"he's right here"
I told him. Looking at frost then at jack. He looked at me and then at his friend. Jack kneeled down next to frost and started to pick him up.
E:"careful..."
J:"thank you.."
He had frost in his arms and smiled at me. How I missed that heart melting smile.
E:"no problem..."
He got up and left the house. Without a word. Poor jack...

❄️⛄️Back to jack pov⛄️❄️
I ran to Elsa's house. Worried about my friend. Once I got there I knocked twice, Elsa answered. She stared at me, awkward silence between us.
J:"where is he?"
I finally asked
E:"come on"
She grabbed me by the hand and dragged me to the room. Her hand was cold. A nice kind of cold. She looked beautiful but I have someone else to be worried about...

I picked up Frost as Elsa helped me a little
E:"careful... "
J:"thank you.. "
Once I had Frost on my arms and was ready to go I looked at Elsa and smiled. She smiled back, it was a faint smile.. I couldn't be in this house.. Not after what I've done so I stood up and walked as fast as I could back home. As I was walking out I could feel her eyes on me. I tried to hold back my tears..

"I'm sorry... "

~at Jack's house~

❄⛄Jack pov ⛄❄

I slowly put Frost on my bed and called a friend of mine who's a vet. 10min later he came..

David:" what's up Jack? "
J:"can you check on Frost? A friend found him injured. "
D:"sure"

~1 hour later~

D:" I'm all done. Jack, he may have to not walk for a few days. Those stitches need to heal so he has to stay in here or you can carry him outside to have some air."

J:"thanks David "
He nodded and walked out with all his stuff.
O

once he was out I quickly ran to my room where Frost was at and he was awake. I put 2 books on my bed and put Frost's food and water bowl.
I turned on the AC since it was hot.

I stayed with him all day..

My phone beeped. I got a message and I looked who it was and it was Elsa.
~text~
E- Homework:
Study the lines for the play!!

Damn I forgot about the play....
I got my script from my backpack and started to memories my lines..
But when I got to the end I noticed that there was a kiss scene...

I looked over to Elsa's window and I could see she was also practicing. To the looks of it she was close to the scene.

I closed my blinds and started preparing my bed on the floor. Frost is sleeping on my bed until he heals.

Looking up at the ceiling...
Wondering what we're gong to do about the kiss...
Do we have to kiss?
What is she going to do?
Ugh.....

END