Chapter 12

❄️💙Elsa's POV💙❄️

~At school~

I went to my locker to get my stuff and headed to class but someone pushed me, i guess i already knew who it was, tooth. "Hey loner!" she pushed me again but this time i pushed her back, "what do you want!" I yelled at her. She looked at me in shock but then she punched me.

❄️jack's POV❄️

I was about to open the door to the school until hiccup bolted in like if something happen i looked at hime weirdly as he kept running, once i opened the door i heard punches and people cheering and screaming, I could see that hiccup was behind the crowd trying to get through but everyone would push him away.

I ran towards the crowd as i got through and saw tooth punching elsa. elsa then stopped the last punch that tooth was going to give her and punched her. She then stood up and wiped the blood from her bottom lip, as tooth stood up, tooth secrectly took out a pocket knife and charged after elsa but elsa stepped away and kicked her stomach. That's how they were fighting, Elsa dogging every time tooth would stab her and kick her.

I turned around and saw that north and bunny are coming, "what's going on?" asked north "elsa and tooth are fighting" i said as i looked back at the two girls. bunny joined in the fight and started to punch elsa from the back, So now there is two vs. one? "Thats not fair!" I heard hiccup say in the crowds but everyone ignored him.

I kept on looking elsa, she didnt have fear in her eyes. She was on the floor while bunny and tooth kicked her everywhere except her face. The bell suddenly rang as everyone walked away leaving elsa on the floor but hiccup ran towards her and kneeled down next to her. "Elsa!? are you ok?!" he was about to cry until elsa coughed and sat up. I just stood there shocked, she looked at me with a glare that gave me goosebumps, its like in her eyes it had hatred, pain, cunfused, and all emotions.I started to walk away slowly, as hiccup helped her to the nurse.

🐲Hiccup's POV🐲

I helped elsa to the nurse but she just stopped everytime she took a step. "are you sure your ok?"i asked her with a worried face, she nodded slowly but she didnt look at me, "elsa.." she didnt move "elsa, look at me" she slowly looked at me, she was about to cry until i hugged ger. "hiccup, i didnt want this to happen..... i didnt want to fight...." she hugged me tight as she shoved ger face onto my shirt but i didn't care, i only cared about her.....

"it's ok. It's going to be fine" I whispered to her as I hug her tight

~Time skip: lunch~

The four if us are at our table talking about random stuff, I feel like someone is staring so when I turn around I could see jack staring at us from his table until the guy name 'north' tapped his shoulder and started to talk to him. "what's wrong hiccup?" I turned back around and saw Elsa looking at me weirdly, "it's nothing" I said as I put my hand on her's, she didn't seem to care.

The bell rung and we both walked to our class as we said bye to Merida and punz since they're not in our class but maybe next time.

We sat down in the back for no one could see us and so that me and Elsa could talk, but once we sat down jackass came and sat next to Elsa.

Elsa slowly started to look at me with 'why is he here!?' look, I just shrugged.

In the end of class me and Elsa both got up hand in hand leaving, even though we're not together we just walked like that. We both put our stuff in our lockers and went outside. "hey Elsa wanna go to Starbucks?" I asked as she nodded "let's invite Merida and punzie too!"she started to text them as I laughed a little. I looked at her as she texted, I kept staring at her until, when she put her phone back into her pocket I grabbed her by the waist and our lips met.....