Chapter 2 - Was It Obvious I Don't care

Lunch or as I say choose wisely. I got my food and paid, I saw the kid that was in class so I walked towards him but Emily but beat her to it. "Um, Cat I need to talk to Peter. Alone." She said annoyed. I had no idea what she was talking about. Peter? I stared blankly at her until I finally said, "Who the hell is Peter?" The kid snorted, she stared, I rose my eyebrow at her. "Um, he's right beside you." She said still staring. My eyes traveled to the kid next to me and stared for a moment, blinking until all I managed was an "Oh." Emily said "Yeah so can you leave please?" She pursed her lips and motioned me to leave. I looked at Peter with pleading eyes saying not to leave him with her. "I was here first" I said looking at her. "Yes but I need to talk with him so please leave. Now." She more sternly to scare me but I didn't flinch. "Was it obvious I don't care?" I clamped my mouth shut when the words slipped out. Sort of feeling proud I stood up to her. she huffed but smiled "Fine." Peter snorted she lost it and almost punched him but he ducked and I got hit in the eye. I felt myself hit the ground my eye giving me a headache from the impact. I heard someone gasp and Peter came strait down beside me. I kind of started getting tired like slurring words and wobbly tired. I groaned and stared closing my other eye while clutching my bruised eye, I felt myself being lifted up bridal style and heard Peter talking but I couldn't make out the words. I had to remember what happened. All I could say was, "Emily".
...........................................
Not totally satisfied but good enough. Comment. Vote. Eat marshmallows. The steps to life. Stay beautiful!