It'$ Time Part 1

Jas P.O.V

I was at Shawn moma house now getting Jasmine.

"So you're telling me nothing going on Jas?" Shayla said who was there too. I guess she was droping off her lil brother for Shawn step sister.

I grab Shayla by the shirt pulling her into the bathroom & locking the door behide me.

"Ooh I like how this going " Shayla said laughing but soon stop when she saw I was not playing.

"Some bad shit happening Shayla. Trey is back! " I said pacing around in the bathroom.

"Shit shit shit! Is that why you bust in here for Jasmine? Fuck do you know where he staying at? So we can get him now" Shayla said getting hype. "Im tired hearing this nigga name.

"No I don't know where that boy at! I would already would've been there with Shawn to kill that nigga!" I said trying to calm down.

"Plus Shawn told me to get Jasmine & hang up quick. So ik sure he already know that Trey here. " I added on shaking my head.

"Damn so much shit going on. I need to call Kj over here too. We need alot of ppl you know" She said pulling out her phone.

Yeah that is true we do need all the people we can get. No telling how much people Trey got with him.

"Oh yeah that ain't it. Trey was there when June was having her baby. He said that was his baby" I said getting mad all over again.

I can hear something falling onto the floor. Shayla had drop her phone onto the floor & her mouth was wide open.

"TREY JUNE BABY DADDY! WHAT?!" Shayla yelling now. "Wtf is going on!. How can she do some shit like this to Us!

"Hold on what" I said making me smile a little. That what I like about Shayla cause whatever happen to me she think it happening to her too.

"You know what let just kill June ass & Trey tonight!" She said trying to unlock the door

"Wait wait! Idk if it's true or not yet Shayla! Ok I have to put it together. Somebody working with that nigga. Cause how did he know June was having her baby today"

"It's easy duh! The nigga know it's his math. He fuck her then he know it take 9 months for the baby to come. He might when stalking the hospital for a while."

I just stare at her for a min. " Shayla please just shut for a min. Alright I need you & Kj to watch Jasmine while me & Shawn do this by ourselves. " I said finally opening to the the door

"Matter of what where is Shawn family ? " I said getting worried.

"Oh my bro take everybody out to eat" Shayla said laughing.

"Aw that sweets so you was already watching Jasmine? Yeah plus my lil bro paying me to watch her. Which is dumb cause ill would of been watch her regardless. " Shayla said hugging me now while her phone went off .

"Ok Kj is outside now" She said picking up Jasmine who was knock out on the couch.

"Ok ill call yall when we done. But here get these gun. I said pulling a book out the bookshelf that flip open showing guns.

My phone started to go off now. It was Shawn.

"Hello." I answer tghe phone worried.

Shawn started to talk fast now "Jas I love you so much. It's not even funny girl. Ill do anything for you & Jasmine. But we going to make it in this fuck up world I need to know that. You will not hide anything from me anymore. Im tired being the last person to know shit ."