Shot number 10

(Based on a dream I had that was amazing. I was the daughter :)) (she'll only have one in this that will be a completely different daughter and storyline. She is 13 in this and has wavy thick hair that is blondish brown but more of a light shade of brown with blue eyes. )
Hana's POV (daughter)
We walked into the place where they had a gazebo in the center of all of this water which was cool. You could swim in it but we didn't sign up for that so we crossed a bridge.
"Wow this is weird" I say.
"Well I think this is pretty cool" says dad.
"Well of course you do you like everything."
He looked like he was going to say something but didn't.
"Oh hey girl hey!" Mom says as she hung from a cord off of the roof of the really tall gazebo. "Our session started a while ago you guys have been to busy talking."
"Well then let's dive right in!" dad says.
"WHOA!" I yell as I fall into the water.
When I get up to the surface both mom and dad are laughing hysterically.
"You know Hana when I said lets dive right in I didn't mean literally." He says laughing as I hear moms laugh.
"Ha ha very funny" I say as I get out of the water.
"Here honey have a towel." Mom say who is finally standing.
"I'll be right back I'm gonna see if they have clothes. Grace do you have your eyeliner and make up?"
We both give him a look. "Why"
"Umm, I uhh can't disclose that... Information."
"Well okay knock yourself out then" she says.
"Great thanks" he says and hurries away.
"What's he up to?" I say.
"I have no idea" she laughs and gets out her phone to record.
"So Hana took a dive"
"Not on purpose! I accidentally fell in.
"Yeah it was an accident but her father is kindly getting her new clothes and doing something else with make up..? He took all my makeup" she laughs.
"You hungry?" She asks as she clothes the vlog.
"Yeah just a tiny bit" I say as we strode on over.
"Psst! PSSSSSSSSSSTTTTT! HANA!" I had no idea who was tying to get my attention as I looked around.
"Mom I think that bush I'd trying to talk to me." I say.
"No wait guys it's me" says the man who clearly is my dad. "HYE"
"Oh my god!" Grace says and starts laughing instantly as do I.
Chester has a full face of makeup on complete with eyeliner that is spiraled and purple eyeshadow.
"What is this for?" I say trying to regain my sanity.
"Well I felt bad you fell in and messed up your makeup so I did this" he says shyly.
"I didn't wear makeup" I say.
"Oh well then this is awkward. But I still got your clothes" he says holding up a bag.
"Thanks dad" I say and give him hug.
I don't realize Mom is recording and all I hear her say is "Can you feel the love? Can you feel the love" follow by laughing and family moments forever. I love my parents. I could never ask for better ones.