Happy

When we got back to the hotel we went straight to bed because we had Magcon tomorrow. And we were telling the fans the news. Cam couldn't be any happier and seeing him happy really makes me happy, I have really fallen for him. Cam is already talking about names and the gender.
•the next day•
The show was coming to an end and Cameron comes up to me and tells me that we are announcing the news now. We walk up on stage and grabs a mic.
Cam: everyone you might want to get this on video.
Everyone gets out there phones and Cam continues.
Cam: I just want everyone to know how happy I am with this beautiful girl standing next to me. I am even more happier to announce that Paysley and I are gonna be having a baby Dallas.
Everyone was taking this so differently in the room. Some were saying hurtful things and some were saying how happy they were for us.
Cam: some of you are obviously mad at this but at this moment I can tell the difference of the people who truly support me and want me to be happy with the girl I love and the ones who are obviously not true fans that want me to be happy. But that doesn't matter I am still gonna do what makes me happy and that's be there for Paysley and our child. Thank you to those who truly do support me.
We walk off stage and I hug Cameron.
Me: I love you.
Cam: I love you too.

• I really do want to update more, I just am always forgetting. It helps when you guys do comment so that lets me know people are actually reading and wanting more so if you ever want me to update just comment even if its just like come on get your shit together and update😂 then I will most likely update within a few days. So I am going to my dads all week so I will probably be updating a lot then sooo yeah😂•