You Nicknamed my Daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?! [3]

This chapter is going to be in third person view. Just warning you, it's from no ones perspective. Enjoy!

=========================================================================

Bella and Edward had gone back to the Cullen household, after ensuring that their maid - Jaqueline - would look after Renesmee and McKenna. As they got there, they were engulfed in hugs from their family. Bella looks over to Alice.

"Thanks for the house, Al." she says.

"No problem! But remember, keep it spic and span, we don't want the girls to choke on anything laying around." Alice says. Bella cringes at the thought of it, but Edward quickly ensures her it won't happen, before giving Alice a look.

Soon, Jacob walks in. His familiar stench causes the vampires to scrunch up their noses in disgust. Bella in particular - she still has to get used to it, as she's only smelt it once before.

"Jake, seriously. Is there a deodorant strong enough to distract us from how bad you smell right now?" Bella says teasingly.

"I'm sure there is, but I'm saving this beautiful smell for your nose only." Jacob says, grinning at her. Bella rolls her eyes.

"Well, Bella, we discovered before you woke up that the girls grow at a fast pace. We don't know how fast yet. As they get older, we will calculate it. For now, we will be measuring them every two weeks to see how much they've grown. It's only been two days, but the girls already look a bit older than a week old." Carlisle informs Bella.

"Okay, so when they're 1 years old, how old will they look?" Bella asks.

"They will most likely look around 3 or 4."

"So their lifespan will be shorter than normal?" Bella asks, getting worried.

Carlisle nods. "They age around 3 times faster than the average human."

Bella just nods sadly.

Jacob clears his throat. "Is there a way to decrease their growth rate? I mean, if someone imprinted and I still-"

"You've imprinted on my daughter? Which one Jake?!" Bella yells at him.

Jacob's hands go up in surrender. "I-it's not something I... Y-you know we've got no control over who it happens to."

"Jacob, who did you imprint on?!" Bella practically screams.

"Nessie."

Bella narrows her eyes in confusion. "Who is Nessie?!"

"R-Renesmee." Jacob stutters.

Bella's eyes flash with hatred. She lunges at him. "You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?!"

"It's j-just a nickname, Bella."

"Don't you ever come near my daughter ever again! I'm warning you, don't you-"

Edward grabs Bella's arms, after laughing at how great she was handling this, and pulls her away from Jacob - who runs off into the forest.

Bella loses all her energy and slumps to the ground. "Jake..." she whispers. She had just lost her best friend since forever.

**3 Months Later**

Renesmee and McKenna were physically 1 years old, but it had only been 3 months since the birth. Just as Carlisle had predicted, they were ageing 4 times faster than the average human. So they will be able to start school in exactly 1 years time. Carlisle says that when they reach that age, they will start ageing slower. Only 2 times faster. They will have to switch school maybe every 1 and a half to 2 years, just so people don't get suspicious.

Today is a special day in the Cullen family. It is the twins' 1st birthday. Everyone gathers in the huge lounge room and each family member handed each girl their gifts. Seth and Jacob - Bella had forgiven him - had also come. McKenna had become very fond of Seth, as had Renesmee to Jacob. Bella had allowed the nickname for Renesmee, but insisted it would be Ness.

After the present giving, they all had cake. Renesmee and McKenna were stuffing their faces. The party was fun for everyone. Afterwards, Seth and Jacob took the girls outside to play and tried to teach them to walk. After a couple of hours, Renesmee could walk smoothly for over 5 metres, whereas McKenna could only walk about a metre before falling on her butt. She didn't mind, though. She laughed it off.

By the end of the day, both Renesmee and McKenna could walk and had discovered that they could communicate through their minds. Renesmee sent a secret message to McKenna through their minds and they both ran off. When they came back, the twins looked exactly the same. Jacob and Seth laughed and decided to confuse people with the now identical twins. All in all, their 1st birthday 3 months into their life was a blast.

=========================================================================

That's it! The first chapter! I hope you liked it! I couldn't think of much to write, but wanted the Loch Ness Monster part in its own chapter. So here you go.

Hannah 🍭🌻