chapter 2

I woke up the next morning to skarlet shaking my shoulders and straddling me.

"Yasmine! Wake up it's 7:30 we are gonna be late if you don't wake up!"

I groaned "I'm up! I'm up" I said getting off the bed and going to the bathroom. I went to the shower turned it to cold so my muscles could relax I was sore from yesterday. I took off my clothes from yesterday and went in the shower by now I was used to taking cold showers so it didn't bother me. I got out after twenty minutes and went into my walk-in closet, put on some black sweats a gray t-shirt and black vans I didn't bother doing my hair I just brushed it and put it into a side messy braid then to complete the look my black squared framed glasses.

I went into to the room to see skarlet with our back bags and my car keys in her hand.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Ready" I smiled.

And with that, e left to school. I walked into the school with my head down and went straight to my looker.

"Well see ya in algebra baby", skarlet said walking to her locker.

Once I got my books I went towards my class keeping my head down. As I was about to turn and walk into class I bumped into someone making me drop my books and folders on the floor not bothering to look up I just picked up my books.

"I am sorry" I fake stuttered.

"Watch it bitch, you would guess you could see where your walking with those glasses but I guess not"I looked up to see none other than the leader of the bad boy's cory laughing with his group of followers.

Is that supposed to be funny? He's got to be the stupidest guy ever! I thought as I stared at him.

"What are you starting at dork? I know I'm hot but you don't have to stare" he smirked.

I mentally gagged arrogant much? As if. I wouldn't even dream of being with him much as to think he is hot.

"Leave her alone cory we are going to be late to class" I turned to see that Joseph was looking at me with pity in his eye and it irritated me I don't need his pity!

"Fuck I forgot damn let's go," Cory said running towards his class along with his group of followers

"Look cory isn't a nice guy..." he said giving me the I feel bad for you to look I clenched my jaw I don't need his help I can defend my self-thank you very much he can take his pity and shove it for all I care.

"I suggest you sta-" he SUGGESTS!? REALLY?  I didn't let him finish I bumped his shoulder hard enough to send him stumbling back a little.

"I don't need your help and I sure as hell don't need your pity you can take that suggestion of yours and shove it got it!" I told him as I walked to my class. I turned to look at him before I entered the class, shock was written all over his face his eyes were wide open and his mouth slightly ajar he just stood there stunned staring back at me. I smirked at his reaction and flipped him off and took my seat in the front of the class as the bell rang.

Didn't see that coming did ya...