Chapter 4

I was woken up from the most peaceful nap by jakie.

"Hey dork get the fuck down here you piece of shit!" her voice is so annoying it just makes me want to strangle her.

I walked downstairs "shove it up your ass plastic bitch I don't take orders from you, your sister or your gold digger of a mom!" I hissed at her from the bottom of the stairs.

"Watch it nerd ill beat the shit out of you" she was fisting her hands I could tell I was getting to her.

"Bring it barbie!" I smirked.

"Whoa chill who knew the nerd was feisty?" my smirk dropped once I saw who was talking. Fuck I'm done for joey was standing next to jakie who was practically drooling.

"Careful Barbie I would wipe that drool off wouldn't want your boyfriend to think you're a creep now would we?" I giggled as joey gagged and jakie glared at me.

"So um the project we only got an hour till I have to go to practice"

"Right come on" I sighed as I walked back to my room with joey behind me.

We went into my room and I sat on my bed while Joey closed the door behind him and took out all of his stuff we worked in silence for thirty minutes I was finishing filling in my worksheet when I felt someone staring at me.

"What you've never seen a nerd work before?" I asked sarcastically.

"No, it's just. You um.. I've never seen you wear shorts before it's kinda hot" I stiffened.

"Pervert" i said while going in my walk-in closet and coming out with sweats he chuckled i stared at him I never noticed how blue his eyes were his messy brown hair i could see all of his muscles if only he wasn't so arrogant I would say he's hot I sighed and shook my head.

"Well I gotta go nerd see ya Tomorrow at my place okay"

"Whatever floats your boat, now get out and go fuck my sister or something"

"Eew no I don't know where that's been"

I giggled at his comment "you know your giggle is kinda cute"

We stood there staring at each other in shock of what he just said he seemed to be shocked too. I didn't know what to do so I slammed the door on his face only to hear a knock on my door a few minutes after and in came skarlet she's been staying with me for a while now she had some issues at home so she moved in with me she is my best friend after all.

"I'm so sleepy "she groaned plopping down on my bed.

"Good I'm about to knock out so goodnight bae"

"Night baby"

And with that, we fell into a deep sleep.