Anger the only answer

Caution: dark chapter and a small hot scene.

♥♡♥

Eve is a jinchuruki.

A vessel harboring a monster.

Keeping that in mind, he approached with caution leadening his steps, not sure where to begin. He uttered: "tell me about you?"

The most wicked grin he's ever seen spread upon Eve's face, planting dread and anticipation in his gut. Nevertheless, he will not back down, he shall extract his answers even by force.

He approached her to deliver the kiss she wants but stopped before his lips touched her skin.

Teasing. Building tension.

"What guarantee do I have that you will answer me truthfuly?"

Eve smiled mischievously and tsked, "so little trust. The only guarantee I'll give is that I'll kiss you back with so much passion you'll forget your name."

Sasuke's left eye twitched in aggravation, he wanted to rip her throat out. This dark creature; a snake in the shape of a maiden, hiding behind luring smiles and coy looks while brandishing her razor teeth.

He decided not to grace her with a comment. It is folly to anger a deadly beast.

So he decided to play her game -or should he call her an it, after all, it is the beast whose talking. It doesnt matter now does it? It is the same person.

No its not! The beast's sins are its own, so is its lust! The voice of reason interupted. So be wary!

He crawled on top of her, lost in thought. Maybe speaking the language she speaks is the best strategy I have to get my answers.

Another matter came to mind. Is it worth it though? Its not a human being you are dealing with?

I'll take my chances.

"Its rude to keep a woman waiting," she ran a finger around a lock of his hair snapping him from his thoughts. He forced himself not to flinch at her touch but apparently she sensed him controlling himself not to recoil from her touch for she smiled satisfied.

"You are not a woman," he whispered feabily.

"In this body I am," she grinned, undeterred by his hesitancy.

"You sure like games."

"There's no fun in anything gained easily. I prefer to toy with my preys before I gobble them up. And I am going to enjoy this meal." She purred excitingly.

"So when you get your kiss you'll kill me?" He queried.

"Oh, darling, where the fun in answering that! I'll let you know after I'm finished here. Now kiss me, I hate asking twice!" With a sharp tug she pulled on his hair.

Like lightning he pecked the hand grasping his locks and looked at her, defying. "My answer. Now!"

All sorts of fun fled her features and a stoic expression took its place making him question his next step. He's so close she could snap his neck. Was it too soon to defy her?

"Not cool, love. So not cool!"

He shrugged, dread stiffening his limbs trying to pose a nonchalance exterior. "You got your kiss, now do your end of the deal."

"You call that a kiss, a frog can kiss better than that!"

"And yet I dont see you kissing frogs. Its me you want!" He boldly claimed.