Chapter 3. Secrets

(Stealthpaw POV)
I was walking with Bloodpaw and we heard rustling in some bushes and we stopped."Stealthpaw what's going on?"asked Bloodpaw."I don't know,"I said getting ready to pounce at the bush then I pounced and I found two cats,one of them had long beautiful fur with one white paw and pink eyes that reminded me of Starpaw and the other had short grey fur with four black paws and ice blue eyes."Who are you!?"I hissed at the two.I'm Nightmare and this is Moonlight and we are running from our owner who beats on us all day and night and we are sick of it,"said the one with pink eyes."do you have a place for us to stay?"said the grey one."Sorry we don't help Kittypets," I said starting to walking away then I saw Tigerclaw and Fireheart walking twords us."We need more warriors so we can train them to fight,"Said Fireheart."Ok,"I said moving out of the way and I left with Bloodpaw but we could hear Tigerclaw and Fireheart talking to the two cats. "what are they talking about?"the question kept repeating in my mind. "are you ok stealthpaw?"asked Bloodpaw with a worried look on his face."Yeah I'll be fine let's just go back to the clan,"I said."okey,"said Bloobpaw starting to skip back to the clan I heard noises ans I stopped."Who's there?"I asked then I saw my mom come out of the bushes then my eyes got big."W-what are you doing here mother?"I asked."I need to talk to you,"she said putting her head on mine."ok,"I said then I followed her."so what is it you wanted to talk to me about?"I asked. "well I'm not you're mother,"she said then two Shadowclan cats circled me. "who are you then,"I said trying not to cry."I'm Dawnrose,"said the she-cat then tears began to fall down my face and I started to growl. " What did you do to my mother!" I hissed then I saw a cat pull my mothers body out and my eyes got big."Mother!"I yelled and ran up to her."Mom don't go please don't go,"I said softly then I growled and pounced at one of the cats and ripped his neck open."All of you will pay a price and a painful one two!"I hissed then I saw a black cat with a purple collar with spikes on it then he walked away."Let's get out of here,"said Dawnrose then she fled along with the ohter cats."I'm sorry Starclan,"I said looking up at the sky then I walked twords my moms body and rested my head on her head."I'll see you on the other side,"I said then I walked away.