Chapter 5. Tricks

(Scorge's POV)

When I saw Stealthnight run away I got a little bit upset."If I see you near Stealthnight again I will kill you,"said Tigerclaw then he let me go and I walked away from him."even Kitty pets know how to fight that runt can't fight,"I thought to myself then I saw slaughter and I walked up to her,"where you mousebrain?"said slaughter wanting an answer."doing something,"I said then I walked past her."that was close,"I thought to myself as I went inside a hollow tree, I layed down then I looked up at the moon and I smirked." I am not going to lose to a runt like stealthnight,"I thought to myself then I got up and ran out of the hollow tree and I kept running then I saw a she-cat with long black fur, with purple eyes,and one white paw looking at the stars and I walked up to her."who are you?"the she-cat asked with confusion."my name is scourge,"I said then the she-cat's eyes got big then she growled at me."so you are the one who attacked my younger brother,"said the she-cat with a upset look on her face."and what if Im not him?"I asked with a smile. "then I won't have a reason to rip your head off you mousebrain!"she hissed then she got ready to pounce. "you remind me of slaughter,"I said then I showed my claws then I tried to pounce on her but she jumped out of the way and I realized that she was trained by her clan leader Bluestar."you are very clever but not enough,"I smirked then I ran up to her then I scratched her and I felt claws seep into my back and I saw the first tom with long ginger hair and the second tom with white fur with black ears,and three black paws."are you alright sister?"ask the ginger tom."I'm alright,"said Stargaze,she looked at me then hissed then I got the two kits off of me then I ran away from the battle."I should come back in five moons,"I thought to myself as I was running back to my home.