Henry

so i took Ray advice and decided to take out this girl named Mary.

She was blonde with blue eyes, totally the type i would go for.

i asked her out and she said yes all throught the date, the only person i kept thinking about was Charlotte and how charlotte was funnier then her.

She had better hair and better eyes and did not do that fake laugh.

i did something dumb and all the girl did was smile while Char would have yelled at me but then hit me but eventually pick me up.

i can not stop thinking about her no matter what i do on this date he thought

Rays words echoed in the back of his mind.

It was the end of the date as she looked into his eyes.

"Henry, i had a nice time" she said as he faked a smile and said "yeah, me too' as he made eye contact with the ground.

Henry decided to kiss her just to see if he felt the sparks that he did when he kissed charlotte.

He leaned in and kissed her.

There were no fireworks

No singing

No voice in the back of his head saying do it again.

"have a nice night" he said closing his door and sliding in his room.

He looked around and saw all the photos of them together.

He took out his phone and saw that she had called him, and he quickly called back as he heard his voice.

"Hey, hen this is Eddward, char is busy right know" he said as he heard her giggling in the backround.

He threw his phone as it hit the wall as he could not take it anymore.

She does not like you he thought as he bite his lip.

TEARS formed in his eyes as he turned around and fall on his bed.

His phone had a crack in it but it is probably not even that bad compared to his broken heart.

He leaned back in his bed and closed his eyes.

Her laugh

Her hair

Her gorgeous and soft skin

The way she can make him feel happy, when Bianca broke up with him.

She was his rock

She was his best friend who he fell for and he knew what would happen if he told but he does not regret it.. i mean does he really think it was for the best.

it seem like hours as it was only about 5 minutes as he got into his house and went upstairs and took a shower.

He shook his head as the only thing that was on Henrys mind was Char and all the amazing things about her that made his heart beat.

he did not hear a noise but he then saw piper came in the room as Henry looked at her and said "pips, come here".

She sat as she turned her brother, short of breathe as he said "lets talk about you and jasper