Henry pov

I get home from junk and stuff when I heard noises from piper room.

My body tense up as I transformed into kid danger as I walk into her room.

Angry rose in me as I saw my little sister and my best friend which had no shirt on and his leg was on her skirt.

"Kid danger" piper said questioning as I grabbed jasper by the collar and said "so help me" as I slammed him into the wall.

"I will make sure you never come near her again and if you do I will kill you" .

She blushed as she said "kid danger". I bite my lip as I turned to her and said "I will hurt him down if I ever see you with him pips".

"Kid danger" she yelled as she tired to follow me. I bite my lip as I went to the gym as myself and started to hit stuff.

"My best friend and my sister " I can't get that nasty imagine out my head.

I balled up a fist as jasper came up and said "hey hen".

I balled up my fist as I hit jasper straight in the face leaving him with a bloody noses and a busted lip.

"What the hell hen" I hear him. I walked away without saying anything in return cause if I did then I would have murdered him.

I walk over to charlotte house and knock on her door expecting her or her parents to answer but no I see Eddward with a shirt on.

"Hey, sorry char is in the shower, she kind of tired and feeling dirty cause we were in bed all day" he said as I said "oh".

She had sex with him I thought as I hit the wall as many times as I could. Every thing is just wrong and fucked up.

I heard a noses as I walked and didn't see the bus coming and black out as I heard screaming.