Apperence

At least try and look like the pics not being rude im sorry. The first thing that everyone will notice about you is your apperence so you have to make sure you look good so people will give you a second glance.

1. Wear a bit of make up if you have any spots or blemishes and yes this can apply to boys too nobody will notice you will look so handsome. Remember not too much make up you don't want people to think that your a beg.

2. Make sure your trousers aren't to fat if your a boy. But if your a girl you kinda really should wear skinny trousers I just wear jeans the teachers never notice. Or wear a nice skirt with tights or shave your legs if your gonna show them.

3. You can not have an ugly bag you litetally have to have the bag that everyone else has or you will seem like a freshie trust me. Boys if you are in the basketball or football team just out your stuff in your gym bag. GIRLS DO NOT HAVE A BIG ASS BAG.

4. Facial hair if you have a uni brow it doesn't matter if your a girl or boy you need to get your eye brows done. Or everyone will make fun of you. And girls you should also shave your mustache if you have one. And your arms and legs and armpits. Same with boys shave your pits.

5. Smell good you have to smell good or no one will want to be near you. Make sure you have a good breath too keep gum just in case.

6. Brush your teeth and go to the dentist if you are nervous about or hate your teeth tell your dentist they can do something.

7. Hair girls don't let frizz take over your hair keep some hair spray in your bag as well as the deodrant, gum, concealer and bobby pins and hair ties your gonna need it. Boys do not get a fucked up hair cut make sure you think about what will attract the girls more. Also boys you should keep the gum, hairspray, concealer and deodorant in your bag too just in case.
8. If you wear a hijab make your you have tried lots of different styles before picking the perfect one. Also you may want to keep an extra pin just in case.

9. Shoes if you are a boy do not wear straps be a man and wear lases and girls to don't wear flats you don't know when its gonna rain.

10. Work out no one wants to date the guy with no muscles or the fat ugly girl I'm not saying that girls have to be stick thin that's just ugly I mean try and be at least average. Boys you kinda really need a six pack and muscles.

11. Sleeves this kinda only applys to boys but you have to roll up your sleeves it makes you look really sexy and handsome I love it.

12. About the spots and make up thing do not wear make up if you don't need it and try to take the spots away first. Please.

13. If you are self conscious about your nose like I am just watch the video it really works I promise.

14. If you have back ance go see a doctor or use salt water on it.

15. If you want a more defined jaw line eat a lot of sugar free gum.