Chapter 1

I slide in the slide-out on the trailer as I finish packing it up.

A week gone to Steins Rodeo, I am going with a couple friends and taking my trailer.

Daisy, Mason, Blake and Cody. Yeah Daisy and I hang out with a lot of guys.
But really none of our other girl friends wanted to come to a Rodeo.

I hear a loud truck roll into the driveway making my lips curl into smile.

I walk out and see a black Ram truck backing up to the fifth wheel trailer. I direct him back and then click it in place.

They all assemble out of the truck with smiles all over their faces.

Blake hops out of the drivers seat in jeans and a blue t shirt, his blonde hair is cut short.

Cody hops out of the passenger seat, he has dirty blonde hair, jeans and a muscle shirt.

Daisy and her red, golden hair come around the truck, she is in jeans shorts, a black tank top along with a plaid shirt over top.

"Hey Lena!" Daisy cries running into my arms.

"Hey!"

"I don't get a hug?" Cody fake whines.

"You don't deserve one." Daisy says smiling widely.

"Where is Mason?" I ask noticing he is missing.

"He drove his car with all our luggage."

I nod and as if on cue he pulls into the driveway.

Mason was a shy guy, he has dark brown shaggy hair, dark jeans and a dark t shirt.

He backs up to the trailer. We unload all their luggage into it and he parks his car in my driveway for the week.

"Lets go!" Blake yells.

He climbs in the driver seat and I climb in the back. I know for a fact I will be crammed in the middle.

Daisy climbs in to the left of me and Cody to my right.

As Blake slowly pulls away there is a small tug as we pull the trailer out.

Two hour drive but it is worth it.