Chapter 15

Clark grabs my hand intertwining our fingers together over the centre console.

"So what did Keith say to you, after he... kissed you?"

I laugh a little at his jealously.

"Is someone jealous?"

He squeezes my hand. "Sorry, when I saw that, I just thought of when he was all over you in front of me and you know when I interrupted you two."

I let out a large breath and take my hand from his. That made me feel very dirty and disgusting. I hooked up with Clark and then almost hooked up with Keith the next night.

"Uh." Clark says and scratches his head. "So, did you two-"

"No."

"Mm." He hums with a smirk.

I narrow my eyes at him. "Why are you smirking?"

His smirk grows, "Because I'm happy that I got there before he could."

I roll my eyes. "I'm glad you got there before too."

He grabs my hand again. "So what did he say?"

"He said..." I start and lean over to Clark's ear. "That he wishes he could have fucked me."

Clark's jaw clenches and I start laughing.

"I'm just kidding, I probably would have punched him."

"He said he had a good time with me."

Clark growls.

I kiss him on the cheek.

****

We pull into my driveway and Blake has already backed up my trailer in its spot. Their luggage has made it into their cars already too. Clark parks his and we hop out of the truck.

"So next year at this time?" Blake asks with a laugh.

"Yes!" I scream and pull him into hug.

"Group hug!" I hear Daisy yell.

Everyone piles around us, Blake and I are crushed in the middle groaning.
Everyone pulls apart laughing.

"Alright, well we are going to head out. We should definitely hang out soon though." Blake says.

"Yeah let's party soon!" Cody says. "Well that's if this idiot didn't knock you up."

I roll my eyes but I can see them glaring at each other.

"We will definitely hang out soon." I say hugging Cody.

"Yes." He whispers into my ear.

Blake and Cody hop in the truck driving away.

"Daisy are you driving with Mason?"
She nods and head to his car.

"Alright bye!" I yell and they leave as well.

All of sudden I got this feeling of loneliness, you know when you have been with people for so long and they leave so quickly?

I sigh and turn to Clark. I pull him into a hug.

He smirks and kisses me.

"I should probably get my dads trailer back to him."

I smile and kiss him lightly.

"I think he can wait." Clark says smirking and kissing me.

He slides his tongue into my mouth and we move in sync against each other.

Here we are making out in my driveway, no body around. But it feels so right.