Chapter 5- Noo Not Again please!!

As I was nicely sleeping, I hear my mom shout "Get up (Y/N) get to school!"

I groaned and rolled off the bed and let out a loud 'Crash' , "Owww" I said as I got off the floor and crawled to my (F/C) closet and got ready

---Time Skip (to school)---

I was walking to class then I saw Mr.Michaelis, I gasped and quickly went into a bathroom, I closed the door half way, just enough to look out of the bathroom, all I heard was

"Hey Sebas-- Mr. Michaelis"

"Yes Mas-- yes Ciel"

"get my bac--- Grrr Wheres my bag?"

"Last time I saw it, it was in the boys bathroom"

he nodded and walked to the vathroom i'm in, I gasped and ran for a place to hide, I thought to myself I'm in the "Boys" Bathroom?

---Ciel's POV---

As I went into the bathroom, I looked around and quietly said "Now... where did I put it?"

I shrugged and looked around then I saw a bunch of clothes and went to it and moved some around then I saw the most beautiful girl, She turned to me slowly and quickly hopped out and blushed then said "S-Sorry, I D-Didn't knew"

She tried to run to the door but I grabbed her arm and pinned her to a locker, I smirked and shook my head slowly

---(Y/N) POV---

Ciel pinned me to a locker and smirked, I tried to escape but he was strong, he leaned closely to my neck then Mr.Michaelis came in saying "Mas---- I found yo---"

He dropped the bag as he saw me, his so called 'Toy' pinned on a locker by Ciel, He smirked and walked to us saying "Well, well, well looks like my master found something fun too"

I struggled and plaused then said "M-master? are you saying th---"

I was cutted off by Ciel's lips on mine, I couldn't help but kiss him back, Mr.Michaelis lifts me off the locker and made me lay on him (Sandwich!! ;) ;) )

I felt my shirt getting ripped and thrown on the ground, they both undressed me than them selfs, They both laied me on the same clothes that Ciel found me, Mr.Michaelis or Sebastian placed me on his manhood and forced me to suck it hard while Ciel grabbed my hips and thrusted hard, All I felt was pain not pleasure just pain coming from my mouth and (U know where)

I heard a few people talking outside the bathroom, All I heard was

"Dude i'm going to get a beer wanna come?"

"Sure, like as if a little useless worm would hear"

I tried to call out for out but I couldn't cause Sebastian was forcing me on him, I just cried lighty and continued, after awhile I heard Sebastian moan, I swear to god I could heard them both moan in pleasure while I was in pain.