Chapter 21 - They Knew?

I explained everything to everyone and it looked like they understood, like............. they knew

"guys why are you 'cool' about this? i never told you, well i didn't tell any of you, so how did you know??" I ask them

they all looked at Sebastian then he smiles at me, "I forgot to (Y/N), you got a phone call from your friend" 

I swung my legs off the bed and sat on the edge of my bed, then I thought 'how did I get a phone call when I don't have any close friends that know my phone number, sure i'm friends when Lizzie, Ciel, Snowy  

I raise my head to him and asked "Sebastian? who was it?" 

Sebastian shrugs " i don't know miss, SHE just told me 'I want to speak to (Y\N) alone' and that was all"

I nod then Snowy said "uh..... Mom? can I ask you something?"

I smiled warmly then told everyone to give us some room, so I told them to exit, and Snowy said to 'Do Not Listen to anything, no matter what happens'  

I turn to her and replied " okay Snowy ask anything" 

Snowy bit her bottom lip and looking away saying "c-can I change my n-name?"

my (E\C) eyes widen in surprised " what kind of name?"

Snowy's forehead started to sweat "uh..... t-the name would be ..... uhh..... Samantha"

I gave her a weak smile, I liked the name Snowy\Snowflake but I guess Samantha would be okay " what's your Cat name?" I ask

Samantha looked down, not making eye contact " Winter?"

I guess she doesn't have to be like me when she grows up  I stood up and said " wonderful name Samantha" 

she looked up and smiled with tears in her eyes, I guess she thought I would hate them, well to be honest I really do love those names "c'mon lets go get lunch"           (YAY fix your problems with food! \(^ . ^)/ yay! ) 

we both walked to the door and I opened it quickly...... wait..... what.....Ciel, Lizzie, and Ann was on the ground when I opened the door soo I guess they were listening "were you guys listening?" I ask them

Samantha's eyes were glowing Blood Red eyes " you were listening, when I told you 'not' to?!" she growled 

after she was finished talking everything around she went into darkness,.... after 5 mins anything went back to normal but Ciel, Lizzie , and Ann was......... gone?

"Samantha!!" I shout "what happened to them!?!"

Samantha gives me a nervous smile and said "don't worry they're not dead I promise" 

I was about to breathe in but she mumbled "or at least I hope they're not dead"

or at least that's with I hear. she was mumbling soo I couldn't hear her properly, I don't know if she said they 'not dead' or they are, I sighed and just said " oh well c'mon lets go get lunch" 

all three of us exited our mansion and went to get lunch at some fancy restaurant and of course I made Sebastian pick it, all of us had fun until the day ended. 

-------------------- I wanted to hold on for a new chapter but I promised soo I scratched this up, I hope you enjoyed it, I dunno if it's short or something, i'll continue this is the next A/N which will just be the next one, hopefully I finish it, bye for now... bye bye.