chapter 1 awakening

It's odd I'm falling in a black void with a sword in hand looking up at the blood flying out of my chest into the empty blue sky how in only five hours did this happen why do I even have this sword why did a anamorphic shark tryed to kill me I I keep asking myself this as I slowly fade in and out

5 hours ago....

"Come on slow poke keep up" I was panting hard as I tried to keep up with my friend Max the one making me run to the mall"why...do we have to run.."stopping as we reached the doors"yeah master xane got that new sword I told you about" Max exclaimed. I did want to see it plus I could finally get a sword since I'm 18 I held my key necklace it was odd it was a custom made key that looked different from any other the only momento from my lost parents. As we walked into his sword Shoppe we noticed a tall slender woman with red hair that was in a pretty cool looking shark fur suit."Hey Antonio she's a furry like u you should hit on her heh"I could only look at him with the urge to hit him"do u want me to slap the hell out of u!" "Calm down man I was playing is all"max pushes me in the shop as xane was mad at the lady"no I will not give u the sword nor will I give u the location"xane was glowing at her like they knew each other"master is everything ok?"he looks at us as remains on guard of the lady yet I swear the women was a real shark girl yet max snapped my out of my long though "can we see the new sword now!"xane laugh and brings out a gray sheath masume. with a odd lock on it preventing the blade from coming out as I got the weird feeling it was calling for me as I heard the unforgettable noise of a gun being loaded.xane could only push me out the way as I saw him turn into a lion antromorph clawing at the shark as she shoot him down as I hut the counter as the sword fell in my lap."x-xane!"Max grab one of the nearby swords and charged her as xane fell to the ground"you bitch!"he shouted swiping at her as it managed to cut her Side as she growled kick him in the gut as she some hoe manipulated the ground holding max in place.I was panicking as she pointed the gun at him"no human as ever cut me so I'll give you the honor of my name your killer is may ssel queen of the sharks"grinning is some sick pleasure she shot his arm as he screams in pain dropping the sword."Antonio run take the sword and run"I heard xane say as he was spitting out blood She pounced on her sinking his teeth in her neck but I wouldn't move I felt like the sword was telling me to fight and I felt my key tug."No I can't leave y'all!"getting up holding the sword then next thing I know I'm shoot in the chest looking as it hit my heart stumbling to stay up but I knew it was useless as she shot again in the only attempt to stop the next shot I crossed my arms in front of me and closed my eyes in reflex thinking I'm going to die....I heard the shoot yet felt nothing "I'll protect my son take my wings and shadow..." "and take my tail and ice..."..."What do u mean and who are yall " as I opened my eyes I saw myself falling in a Black void...Well that's what happened"maybe I'm hallucinating from the blood then I see two lights as the fade into me the blood stops flowing and a male and female appeared I already knew who they were as if they never left me"your key is for the sword"
"And the sword is your key use it to fight to live your friend will need your help he's doing all he can with is new abilities you'll make us proud blaze" "blaze that's my real name and y'all are my parents"tears stains my cheeks as I look at them my mom a tall almost angelic frame till I noticed she was an angel wings halo the hole 180 and my dad was like xane a gray wolf humanoid "I'm not a human am I"they shock there heads starting to fade as u reached out see the sword in my hand as I looked at the sheath is lock glowed and pulsed awaiting my to unlock it looking up as the blue sky I saw max fighting but his wounds were gone and he had cat ears abd talk keeping the banma away from my lifeless body his hands a blazed "ok...let's do this!"I ripped my key off my neck and slammed it in the sword unlocking it as a gray aura consumed me changing my body and mind as knowledge I didn't know flowed into my mind about what I was were me and max came from and maybe the coolest part how to use the gifts bestowed upon me

              Max pov
I never thought I'd had to change into my real form god did I wanted to wait till Antonio was ready but she had to come I tried my best but she was just to good every hit was blocked and pushed back I was almost to my breaking point then it happened I surrounded Antonio me and xane held our breath taking this opportunity she shoot at him...