Such A Beautiful View (2)

"KIBUM!!!"

Well that definitely woke me up. Thanks a lot Taemin.
I thought as Taemin yelled outside of me and jonghyun's shared room. It sucks having to share a room with him cuz we're mad and all but I just wish on nights when I can't sleep or there's thunder storms that I could just crawl into bed with him like old times and he could hold me and sing me to sleep. But we can't...

"Kibum! You need to get out we have a schedule today." Taemin yelled once more. That's it I'm up.

"I'm up go away now!" I yelled opening the door and walking out.

Normally I would go and make breakfast but I wasn't in the mood to eat. So I went straight for the bathroom. I walked in and locked the door behind me. Good finally I can be by myself with my thoughts.

But jonghyun invades my thoughts. I miss him. I'm slowly getting a void in my chest and my heart hurts.

No. You stop this right now kim kibum! He's upset and your upset. Deal with it until it's over. Well be together eventually.

That's what we all hope. Right?

------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up Key was still asleep.

I still miss and love him so much.
I thought as I went to the bathroom.brushed my teeth, took a shower, did my hair and then got dressed in running clothes. It was about 5 am and I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd run.

I normally run to get everything off my mind. But it's impossible to get my wonderful kibum out of my head.

He's still mad....
He's been mad for a month. I miss him..
I wonder
Does he still love me?

What am I saying!
Never mind. Ugh

And I started to run.

//////////////////////-------------------

When I got back it was about 7:30 am. And everyone but key was awake. Every one had finished with the bathroom so I went and took another shower.

About half way through my shower I heard the door open and then close softly and then click locked.

I poked my head out behind the curtain just little to see it was key. He had his head down and his hands running through his hair.

He's thinking...

I know my kibum all to well and when he runs his hands through his hair like that he must be thinking really hard.

I went to go turn off the water when key must have finally realized someone was in here.

"Oh god!" He said quite loudly.

I pretend I didn't know he was here.
"Kibum?" I was worried. He looked stressed.

"Oh Jjong... sorry I uh-"
"Its fine.. uhm im getting out now so uh"

I didn't really give him time to turn around I kinda just grabbed my towel and stepped out.

He looked a bit shocked but turned to the mirror and I left but not before saying,

"Meet me in the room.. we need to talk..... please"
And then I went to our room and got dressed.