당신은 아름다운 (You're Beautiful) (15)

*hey guys so I feel that this story will be reaching its end soon. But don't worry because I will write other ones and they'll be much better. So enjoy the last few chapters.
~Toxic*

He just cried harder, and in all honesty I didn't know what to do. I've only seen him like this a few times. He almost never breaks down like this.

"Hey look at me. Listen. I'm not going anywhere. Not again. I can't."

"What if something happens. What if you stop loving me. Then what will I do?" He cried harder. I didn't know what to do.

"Listen I will never stop loving you. Okay. What is making you think all-"

Then I realized. He was thinking about our fight. Me and him both said horrible things. But what I said probably scarred him.

*memory of the fight*

"Where were you?" He asked me.
I had been out all day planning something nice for me and him.

"I was doing stuff."

"What kind of stuff."

"Just stuff okay."

"Okay fine. What about this."
What he held up shocked me. It was from a few years ago. But my I still looked the same as I did at the moment so he assumed it was recently. But he held up a picture of me and a girl kissing.

"Okay wait listen-"

"No I don't want to listen. But you know if you didn't want to do this" he points between me and him "anymore, then why didn't you just end it. Instead of going behind my back and hurting me instead."

"Listen to me. Why would I do that think about it. Why would I. "

"Because you don't love me anymore. Am I right."

I'll always regret what I said. I was mad but I hate myself for it.

"What if I dont."

He looked so hurt. Then it hit me what I had said.

"Oh god. No key I didn't mean that-"

"No Jonghyun.. I think. I think we need a break."

*end of memory*

"Key im soo sorry. You know that everything I said that say was in the heat of the moment. I was angry. But I hate myself for it."

"No don't say that. I think I needed you to say that for us both to realize how much we need each other. I'm sorry for getting all upset."

"Its okay. Lets just rest. I think we both need it."