1

*Laura's Point of View*

"Yeah, hi. I'm Laura Marano. I have reservations." I said to the lady working at the desk.

"Ah, yes. Laura Marano. I hope you have a great time with your lover this week here in Lover's Paradise." The lady said with a wink as she gave me my key card.

"Uhh, this hotel isn't called Lover's Paradise.." I said, clearly confused as to what was going on.

"Not to all. Have fun."

"Okay, so that was weird." I whispered to myself as I wheeled my suitcase with me to the elevator and pressed the up button just as someone else did.

I turned around to see a tall guy with long brown hair, he had a slight smirk across his lips, he obviously was amused by the way we both touched the button at the same time.. He was Harry Styles.

"Oh, sorry." I muttered and turned back around.

"Don't worry about it." Harry replied.

We stood in front of the the elevator for what seemed like eternity, but in all reality was only a minute.

"You know, this elevator is very slow." Harry said. "I'm going to take the stairs."

I rolled my eyes a bit, somewhat annoyed by his impatience.

"Good luck with that. I'm waiting for the elevator.. I can't carry my bags all the way up." I said and he flashed me a goofy smile.

"Suit yourself." Harry said and turned toward the staircase.

I pressed the up button once more before realizing that I might as well take the stairs, so I walked to the staircase and began walking up.

"Thought you were waiting for the elevator." Harry said as he kept walking up, as if he knew I was behind him.

I struggled to get upstairs very fast, because one of my bags was very heavy.

"Let me get that for you." He then turned to face me and took my bag from me.

"Suit yourself." I said to him in a mockingly manner as I allowed him to take my bag. I don't know why, but he annoyed me quite a bit.

"Ah, clever choice of words." He said and gave my bag back to me after we reached the floor I was on.

I walked to the room I was going to be staying in the next two weeks and unlocked the door.

"You've got to be kidding me." I whispered to myself when I opened the door.

"You're kidding me." Harry muttered and walked in behind me.

"A heart shaped bed, all the lovey decorations, all this stuff.. Shit. This is a honeymoon suite.." I said. "What are you doing here?" I questioned as I turned to face Harry.

"This is my room." He explained.

"No this is my room." I protested.

"Holy shit." He said.

"We've been placed in a room together." I said.

"Not just any room. We've been placed in Lover's Paradise. Together. There has to be some mistake." I dropped my bag on the floor and rushed out the door and downstairs.

"May I help you, Mrs Styles?" The lady at the desk asked and I widened my eyes.

"First of all, it's Marano. Just call me Laura. I am not married to him. Second, there's been some mistake. We've been placed in-"

"Lover's Paradise." The lady said with a small grin. "You haven't been told yet, but you and Harry are supposed to get married tomorrow. Your manager has your dress and stuff for you, and will contact you when she needs you." The lady whispered to me when she was sure no one else was around but Harry.

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

"I'm just playing. I know that the two of you are already married, and I know your managers would never set you up without letting you know." The lady said with a laugh.

"Listen, don't joke like that, lady. I didn't get on a 12 hour flight to be told that I was getting married without knowing or to be in a honeymoon suite with someone I don't know!" I said and she stiffened up.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Styles."

"Again, it's Laura." I corrected. "Anyway, do you happen to have any other rooms available?" I questioned.

"No ma'am." She said.

"Well, Harry, looks like we're stuck with each other." I said to Harry with a sigh as I walked toward the staircase, and Harry followed close behind.