2

*Harry's Point of View*

As Laura and I reached the room, I unlocked the door and let her go in before me.

"Well, this should be interesting." Laura said with a slight sigh as she sat on the floor and crossed her legs.

"Yeah, I guess." I replied with a shrug as I walked to one end of the room and sat on the sofa.

"What are we going to do about sleeping arrangements?" Laura questioned as she put her head in her hands.

"Easy. You sleep on the bed, and I get the sofa." I said and she looked up before looking at me.

"What are you here for, anyway?" Laura asked.

I glanced at her before getting up off of the sofa and sitting down next to her.

"Just some band business, pretty much." I answered. "What about you?"

"Last minute Austin and Ally promotions." She explained.

"Oh. Well, where is that one guy- your costar?" I asked.

"Flying in today with his girlfriend. What about your band? Where are they?" She asked.

"In a different room." I said and she looked at me.

"Why didn't you get put in the room with your band mates?" She asked.

"Eh, the other three got sort of a small room, and I don't like being crowded. I'm quite claustrophobic." I admitted.

"Oh, okay." She said and looked down at the dark velvet carpet.

"Would it be crazy if.." I began.

"If..?" Laura prompted me to finish my sentence.

"If I suggested that we play along with this. Just for fun.. Just to see what happens.." I said and she looked back up, looking into my eyes.

"Play along with what?" She asked.

"The honeymoon.. Being married.. That kind of stuff." I said and she laughed as if I was joking, then realized that I was serious.

"Uhm, but everyone knows the true reasons were here is I have promotions to do, and you're on tour or something." She said and I smirked.

"It could double as our honeymoon." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"We don't have rings. People would realize that it's fake." She said and I smiled.

"We could buy some, or something. Yeah?" I said and she sighed.

"Are you serious?"

"I'm serious."

"Ugh. Okay, but only for the fun and to see what happens." Laura agreed and I smiled.

"Cool. Let's go find rings, yeah?"

"Sure. Let's go." She said and got up as I stood up.

We went downstairs and I asked the lady at the desk where the closest jewelry store is. When she told us it was right across the street, we thanked her then walked to the store.

"This should be.. Interesting." Laura muttered.

We looked around for a few hours, then finally decided on rings and bought them, and put them on.

"Are we going to tell our families or whatever about this whole thing? About it being fake?" She asked.

"I don't think so. I want to see who all we can fool." I said and reached for her hand. She looked at me for a second, then placed her hand in mine.

"Well, that gives me an excuse to break up with my girlfriend. Honestly, I've wanted out of this relationship for quite a while, because she doesn't seem loyal, so this will give me an easy way to break up with her. Although, it'll also be hard." She explained as we walked upstairs and went to our hotel room.

"Wait.. Really?" I asked as I watched her grab her phone after I shut the door.

"What..?" She questioned.

"You're.. Gay?" I asked.

"Bisexual." She answered before dialing up her soon-to-be ex-girlfriend.

"Oh." I simply said and she walked into the bathroom to have a private conversation.

There was suddenly a knock at the hotel room door. I looked through the peephole and saw Louis, so I opened the door.

"Wow. You weren't kidding when you said that they gave you the honeymoon suite." Louis said after I let him in.

"Yeah. So, anyway, Louis. I should tell you the truth." I said and he glared at me.

"The.. Truth?" He questioned, then looked down and saw the ring on my ring finger.

"The truth is.. The honeymoon suite was no mixup. I uh.. Secretly got married last week, and so me and my wife decided that since we would be in the same place at the same time, even though we're here on business, it could double as our honeymoon." I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Is that so? Well, why do you seem to be alone in here?" He asked.

"She's in the bathroom." I answered and he chuckled a bit.

"Pulling a joke, aren't you?" He said and I shook my head.

"Give me a second." I said to him then walked to the bathroom door.

"Laura, whenever you're finished, there's someone out here I'd like you to meet." I said as I knocked on the door gently.

"Huh? Oh, uh, I'll be out in a minute, love." Laura said and I nodded my head even though she couldn't see me.

"Wait, this is serious?" Louis asked and I nodded.

"Okay, Haz. What did you need?" Laura questioned as she came out of the bathroom.

"This is my best friend and band mate Louis Tomlinson." I said as I put my arm around Laura and pointed to Louis.

"Nice to meet you, Louis. I'm Harry's wife; Laura Marano." She said and shook his hand.

"Well, as of recent, Laura Styles." I said and she smiled wide.

"Yep. That is just so strange to hear though, but it's amazing. I love you, Harry." Laura said and looked up at me.

"I love you too, Laura." I said and pecked her lips.

"Okayyy, uh, so, anyway.. I'll just leave you two alone for a while. I'm on the floor below if you need me." Louis said before leaving the room.

"That was actually pretty convincing." I whispered to Laura after Louis left and she winked.

"Got to remember, I'm an actress."