4.

Ji-Yeon's POV

I ended up being the in the front walking toward's the studio exit. What in the world is exo doing here? And why are they following us? All of a sudden I'm getting a bit involved with exo, and I can feel the stares coming from them. I'm just shivering thinking how all their eyes are on me.

"Manager oppa, can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked not looking back.

He then runs to me and walks near my right side. I don't even glance or move my head towards him. I don't know why, but I feel different. What is this called? Ah, yes, angry.

"What's going on, huh? You haven't updated me what the next plan is." I said a bit in a stern voice.

"Hm? You usually don't ask this, ah wait. Are you on your-" Before he even finishes I slap his arm.

"Ah! Why did you do that?" He asked pouting while rubbing his left arm.

"Don't ever ask a lady that, it's rude." I said still looking foward.

I then hear one of the guys say something. "What a bitch.." It sounded like a whisper or mumble but I still heard it clear and loud for some reason. I hear another guy mumbling "Shut up" while the others are giggling a little.

What the hell? It's like they're saying it right in my ear. First the eyes, and now my hearing? Oh what's next, I'm gonna be a vampire? Hah yeah right, this is a joke. I'm fine, I probably just have really good hearing. And the eyes? Definitely photoshopped for the concept of the cologne.

"Ji..."

I shouldn't even think about this, it's ridiculous! Vampires don't exist, their just made up stories.

"Ji..yeon.."

Yeah that's it! I'm going to have to call that editor from the photoshop to let me review those pictures before they finish.

"Ji-yeon!" I look up and see Manager oppa staring at me while exo is just silently watching us with worried eyes.

"Huh?"

"You just stopped walking all of a sudden and stared at the floor. You didn't even blink once until I called you! You should sign up for the guinness world record actually.."

"Aish, c'mon no joking around! What's next that I have to do?" I said from waiting impatiently.

"If you listened to me earlier you would already know, but you're done for today."

"Oh..okay bye!" I turn and walked a few steps until Manager Oppa calls me again.

"Wait! We have to watch these children first!" He yelled pointing at the 'children'.

"Hey we are full grown men!" A boy with a pretty face said.

"..You don't look like one.." I whispered catching him staring at me.

"What did you say?" He glared at me while Suho places a hand on his shoulder. The pretty boy calms down and smiles a little at Suho.

Wait..Did he actually hear what I just said? What do I do? I didn't even say it so loud. The tone can be only heard by me.

I look away and gaze up at the stars. Memories float back to me while looking at the stars.

"You know, Manager Oppa, I wouldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for you.." I mumbled again. I'm really too shy to say that in front of his face. Gah, just thinking about it makes me feel embarrassed. I look back at Manager Oppa and smile a little.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a little a tired I guess.." I said rubbing my neck from embarrassment.

"It's okay! But we can't stay here too long! We should hurry, it's dangerous here." He said guiding everyone, including me, inside my van.

We all wait at the side of the van for everyone to go inside while Manager Oppa is in the driver seat. I can't sit in front because my stuff from the photo shoot is placed there. And Manager Oppa's packages, which I don't understand why he never left it home yet, took up all the space in the trunk. So I wait lastly till everyone gets inside.

I take my phone out and unlock it. I then see in my message icon 1 notification.

"Hmm.." I said

I press the message icon and found so many digits in the number. Curious, I press the message without even looking at the previewed message.

"Found you"

"..." What the hell is this? I'm getting goosebumps just from reading this. I'll tell Manager Oppa this. I'm gonna have to get a new phone or just change the sim card.

"Umm, there's no space for Ji-Yeon sunbaenim.." One of the guy says.

"Seriously? *sigh* Why are you bringing this Ji-Yeon?" Manager Oppa said looking at me with tired eyes.

"Because I want to." I said staring back at him making him blush a bit. Hah! It's so funny when he does that face. You don't see men blushing a lot.

"*cough* Fine, do what you want." He said turning his back on us.

"Hmph, fine then." I pulled my bag near my stomach with one hand and get inside the van slouching.

"Wha-what are you gonna do Ji-Yeon sunbaenim?" A guy said to me with wide eyes.

"Let me sit on your lap." I said looking at him in the eye.

"What?! Why-" Before I let him finish, I sat on his lap, not on his you-know-what but in his legs only, and looked straight ahead avoiding everyone's stares.

"Alright drive, NOW." I said looking at Manager Oppa through the rear-view mirror. He gulps his saliva and avoids my stare.

"Ah wait!" I said realizing what we completely forgot.

"What now?!" Manager Oppa yelled frustratingly.

I bend to my right and move my butt a little to scoot closer near the door to close it.

"Unf-" The man I'm sitting on made a weird noise but covered his mouth before he finish. I think he's in a bit pain from dancing since exo practices a lot I heard.

Everyone then starts coughing or looks at the windows near them for some reason. I tilt my head before sitting back to my position by moving my butt a little again.

"Ahh, okay we're good. NOW you can drive." I said with a poker face.

Chanyeol's POV

JI-YEON SUNBAENIM IS SITTING ON MY LEGS, THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE PEOPLE!

But, I've been smelling something really sweet and I think the members as well are smelling this too. It's definitely coming from her. Ah how I want to taste her blood. I want to be the first to suck and bite her clean neck before anyone else does. I might even pleasure her after for a treat if I have to. Good thing we have that power too.

"Ah wait!" She yells stopping her manager before he starts the engine.

"What now?!" He yelled frustrated. Is this how they talk to each other? It's like their married couples or something. What a lucky man.

All of a sudden I feel something weird. Something really soft and squishy is touching my down there. I look down and see her butt is sitting on my AHEM. She's rubbing her butt while all I see is her long black hair swaying softly in front of me.

"Unf-" I covered my mouth after making that little moan. Oh my god this is turning me on. What in the world is this girl doing in front of the members? I glanced at the guys and see them awkwardly turn away while some were smirking to themselves.

She then doesn't move while still sitting on my ahem. I look up and see her move to the right to close the door.

"..." Oh she went to close the door.

Wow, okay maybe not what I thought but later on she'll have to do this to me again. That'll be really fun.