1.

There was a snow-storm outside while the full moon was slowly turning bloody red. Inside a house was a man standing next to the window, which was covered with curtains, and a lady hugging a little girl next to the fire place. The lady however was crying while hugging the little girl who felt lost and confused. The man was peeking through the curtains to see many people outside who are standing there looking ready to fight with bloody red hunger in their eyes. He sighed thinking to himself while staring back at the lady and the little girl hugging, why now of all days?

The lady calmed herself down and let go of the girl but still stood next to her eye level. She looked deeply in her eyes and thought of many things of how she feels for the little girl. The lady turned her head to the man and remained eye contact with him. They nodd to each other making the lady look back at the little girl. The lady quietly cries with tears streaming down on her face while placing a hand on the little girl's shoulder. The lady stared at the little girl like giving away her precious prize. She closed her eyes and brought her other hand on the little girl's head. Dark purple shadow was flowing around the little girl. The dark purple shadow was now flowing through the lady's hand. Still crying quietly, she let go of the little girl for a second to grab a necklace from her coat's pocket. She quickly transferred the shadow through the necklace's gem which was white that has now turned dark purple. The little girl dazed at the woman for a couple of seconds then suddenly collapsed to the lady's arms.

The lady cried once more while looking at the little girl that is now sleeping on her arms. The man quietly walked to the woman and motions her that it was the right thing to do. She looks at him with guilty yet sad eyes and looks back at the little girl who is sleeping. She put the necklace around the little girl's neck and carried her up on her arms. The man walked away towards the door and waited there till the woman was ready. The woman too walks away to a bedroom that looks very simple yet pretty. She laid the little girl on the bed and sat on the bed leaning towards the little girl to kiss her on the cheek. While leaning she glanced at the door way to check if the man maybe staring. After checking she put her hand on the little girl's head to cast yet another spell on her. The spell was not a curse but a wish from the lady. To grow up as a beautiful lady, to have a bright personality, to stay strong, and to sing just like her mother. Yellow light was glowing out for the lady's hand and the little girl's head. She casted this spell on the little girl for a couple of seconds. She finally stopped and looked at the little girl one last time before saying, "I love you,"

The lady stood up and walked towards the door way, she glanced at the little girl with love yet sad eyes that are ready to cry in a minute. She quickly locked the door and put on a spell that only one person could unlock and open the door. She walked to the man that was waiting for her at the doorway. They stare at each other for a couple of minutes. While staring, they both end up smiling and hugging each other. Now releasing the hug, the man nodds his head with woman nodding her head as well. He opened the door, and a stormy wind hits them but that didn't make them flinch one bit. The lady stayed behind the man locking the door behind her back with a spell as well but no one notices. She walks away not looking back to not show any suspicious signs.

The man walked towards another man who had bright bloody eyes craving for hunger. He stared at him with a smirk which made the other man react with such a evil glare. The lady walked next to the man and hold hands while staring at the bloody red eyes man. They look at each other with determination before staring at everyone else. The man's eyes turned crystal grey while the lady's bloody eyes were turning darker and bigger. Their eyes were piercing everyone's gazes.

The man's nails grew longer and ran straight to the evil man before grabbing his heart through his chest. He whispered closely at the evil man's ears who's heart was now ripped out, "End this now,"

_________________

Next chapter will finally start about Ji-Yeon's idol life. I'm sorry to bore you guys, but look forward to the next chapter!!!

~FROM AUTHOR~