{ b a l l }

N O T E ; fucking fernie. so careless.

also happy eid mubarak to my Muslim readers! y'all are great and i hope your holiday is great c:
--

ella looked back at the door for the umpteenth time since they got here. still no fernie and it was getting late. it was already 11pm. turning away from the door, she sighed. she had given up on fernie showing up at this point and was ready to drink her sorrows away when her best friend and twin came up to her.

"ella we're at a party. we just turned twenty one, live a little stop fucking moping." she chided

ella shrugged "i don't know jas, i wanted him to come."

"if he's not here he doesn't deserve you." jas told her, hugging her "unless he's great and makes you happy then he's great but if he hurts you he's scum and i'll kill him."

ella laughed and hugged her back. "okay you're right lets go party."

<><><><>

you have reached the voicemail box of fernando you may hang up or leave a message after the beep--
"hey fernie, it's ella. i'm like crazy drunk right now. it's great. you're great. no you're hot."

you have reached the voicemail box of fernando you may hang up or leave a message after the beep--
"fernie buddy!-h i c c u p-how are you? why aren't you at the party? i waited for you for hours. you said you were coming. i guess not."

you have reached the voicemail box of fernando you may hang up or leave a message after the beep--
"you promised you'd come! how dare you! how...how dare you make me think you cared. you're exactly the person i thought you were when we met selfish and careless."

you have reached the voicemail box of fernando you may hang up or leave a message after the beep--
"where are you fernie? i want you here and you're not here. we were supposed to be celebrating."

you have reached the voicemail box of fernando you may hang up or leave a message after the beep--
"well fernandoooo, you're fucking trash man for leaving my sister alone on her birthday. i hope mansy was worth it-h i c c u p-she's a hoe you know?"

<><><><><>

fernando woke up the next morning spooning, a very naked mindy. he rubbed his eyes with his free hand and kissed her temple lightly. turning away from her he picked his phone off his nightstand seeing a bunch of calls and voicemails from an unknown number.

getting out of bed, he got ready for work as he listened. quickly going through all of them he immediately felt bad for missing ella's party. his eyes darted over to his bedroom door and he wondered if mindy was worth it.