{ k i s s - t h e - g i r l }

n o t e ; so what do you guys think of fernie now?? Do you like him again? Do you still hate him?

tbh after the apology I'm back on fernie's side and rooting for #fella again.

I hope you enjoy!
(P.S. I rewrote the ending and made it better)
--

"hey fernando!" mindy greeted enthusiastically. "hey ella."

"understudy." ella said in a clipped tone.

fernando gave mindy a smile. "hey."

"great party." she complimented

fernando shrugged, "i did the best i could within the time constraint."

Mandy nodded her head, "want to dance?" she asked sweetly. fernando looked at ella before looking back at mindy.

"no thank you." he told her politely looping his arm around ella's waist. "i'm hanging with ella tonight." mindy nodded her cheeks flushed from embarrassment and ran off to some of the other backup princesses.

ella gaped at fernie, "you just turned her down for me? i thought you two had a thing?"

fernie shook his head. "nope, i'm realizing i'm more into brunette's than i am blonde's." he told her with a wink.

<><><><>

"so you and fernando are good right?" fazia asked sliding into the seat next to ella. "cuz if you're not he's ugly and i hate him and i'll totally fight him but if you are holy shit he's hot and damn girl you guys are the cutest."

ella laughed and smiled fondly, "we're good. he apologized and even turned down mindy to hang out with me."

jas took the seat across from her sister. "yay! he is way out of mindy's league anyway. that boy is fine."

ella glared at her sister, throwing a breadstick at her. fazia laughed at the two and jas through a breadsticks at both of them. before they could get into a bread stick fight fernie walked over. all three girls ceased their fight and smiled at him.

fernie smiled at ella "its time for cake." he told her leading her away.

<><><><><><>

"i had a great time tonight." ella told fernie as he walked her to her front door. he tried not marvel at the largeness of her home. "thank you for the party."

fernie grinned "it was no problem,"

ella wrapped fernie's jacket around her tighter. after the party they went to beach and he gave her his jacket. "i'll see you at work tomorrow?" she asked.

fernando tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "yeah,"

ella leaned up and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "night." she said opening her front door.

fernando planned to tell her about her feelings at this point but she was already leaving and time was running out. fernando made a rash decision right there, he stopped her, pulling her into his arms.

"fernie wha-" her question was cut short his lips meeting hers. ella kissed him back, her heart doing flips in her chest, the kiss was unexpected but welcomed she thought. she felt intoxicated by the kiss and when he pulled away for air she only gave him a second before gripping his shirt and pulling him closer. their lips met again in a fervent manner this time, the air of innocence long gone.

the two were startled apart by screaming, "what did i tell you about making babies?!" a thick english accent that could only belong to fazia filled the air. ella blushed looking up at her best friend's panicked face and whispered goodnight to fernie. she then ran into her house before her best friend got her sister to join.