Texting Strangers.

Sky's POV:

The colorful leafs falling from the tall trees surrounding me is a beautiful scenery! I am walking home from my best friend Lilly Roberts house. Its a 15 minute walk, but i appreciate the little exercise made in that time. im walking along the side of the forest so im not standing in the middle of the highway, mostly because i prefer not getting hit by a car. I hate walking by the forest... there are so many story’s and reports on how hunters and innocent people walk in there and never come out, or found in shreds. Do wolfs attack them? Does SOMBODY do it to them? i dont know but im getting the chills just thinking about it. i heard a loud snap coming from the forest causing me to snap my head in that direction and stop dead in my tracks. i looked deep into the forest and saw....nothing. I turn my head away hoping to start walking again until i heard ruffling leafs from the forest beside me. Every time i look i cant seem to find anything. i kept walking looking into the forest not blinking my now dried, stinging eyes in case there was something in there. Cars zoomed past me at about 80, 90 miles per hour cause there on the freeway. *Ding* i looked at my phone and got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Get off the road, and walk through the forest.xx

wait what? who is this, and why do they seem like there following me. i texted back.

Sky:uhm, im sorry... but who is this? 

He replied instantly.

Unknown:Trust me Sky, your going to get hurt if you keep walking there. just come into the forest its for your own safety! xx

Sky: How do you know my name?!? and NO! the forest is much MUCH more dangerous, and i have walked this way hundreds of times its not bad. 

Unknown: Get in the forest now Sky! I cant see you getting hurt!

Sky:NO! I dont even know you, why would you even care if I got hurt?

Unknown: SKY! GET IN THE FUCKING FORREST NOW, I SEE THE CARS, ONE IS GOING TO HIT YOU ANY SECOND, GET IN THE FUCKING FOREST NOW!

Holy potato! gosh this person is demanding.

Unknown: I am not demanding, im just doing whats for your safety... Forest NOW!!!

How did they know i was thinking that...? what the hell is going on. i was bout to text the person back but i got swept off my feet and placed onto the ground deep into the forest. How did i get here? who did this?

 Unknown: You wouldn’t come, so i brought you...xx

What. The. Fuck?

Heyy!!! :) :)  First chappy! its not good at all, but i promise the otheres will be better :) i hope that before i update i can get maybe 2 votes and 1 comment? :D