Thankyou for saving me!

I don’t even know what way i came from. Im really scared now. Im lost. what if i never see my family again? What if someone finds and kills me? or rapes me? Oh please none of the above!!! a tear slid down my cheek at the thought of never being found. That random person couldn’t have just taken me in here in a blink of an eye and leave at the speed of electricity, so what the hell happened? Is like a videogame or something? and they person controlling me LIKES haveing a small girl shy girl, and i then glitches and its a totally new sceen? No. Life isn’t a game.

I kept walking as i fought the tears in my eyes, forbidding them to escape. I know im alone but i hate crying. it makes my blue eyes turn REALLY blue! Like a.. glowing blue. and ughh its creepy! I somehow ended up where i found myself stranded 20 minutes ago. "How, did i manage to go into a circle? Sky you are SO dumb!" i said to myself. *DING* i got a text. 

Unknowen: Dont call yourself dumb, love! Walk to your right and keep walking strait and you will be right by your house :) xx

Woah woah woah wait... OH MY GOD! IM SO FUCKING RETARED! I HAD MY PHONE THIS WHOLE TIME!!! 

Unknowen: Your not retarted! Just go right and keep going strait from there!xx

Sky: How do you know what im thinking? Who are you? How do you know where i live? Where you the one who brought me here? Whats your name?"

I had so many questions that needed to be answered. Im terrified right now, there is barley ANY sun left and animals come out when its dark.

Unknowen: It dosnt matter. Just get home before its to dark. its dangerous in the dark.xx

Sky: Why did YOU bring me here if its not safe like you said then?

Unknown: How do you know I brought you here? and its... somewhat... safe in the day. Night time is horrific. Dont mean to scare you but, im warning you...xx

I broke loose. I was crying my eyes out, not caring if i looked bad. There is somebody watching me RIGHT NOW and knows my thoughts, my name, my address, and who knows what else! From what im hearing, they probably know my blood type. 

I ran. and ran, and ran and ran! i needed to get out of here. 10 minutes of running lead me to a stream of water with rocks, and grass all around it. maybe a creak? I had a board going over a part of the stream that was moving quite rapidly. I have NEVER seen this before. I ignored all of my thoughts and sat down in front of the wood that i gues was supossed to be 'a bridge' getting my phone. ii dialled my best friends number but it wouldn’t ring. i pulled it away from my ear and looked at the screen. shit, no service. I got up and walked across 'the bridge' looking for service. "c'mon! one bar!!" i mumbled to myself.

Walking for about 2 hours now it was completely dark. shit. shit. shit. shit. fuuuuuuuuuccck!!! This is so unlike me! i NEVER swore, but now im swearing as if it was air. I heard shuffling all around me, which ed me to curling up into a ball and crying. That’s all i can do! Im surrounded by trees, dirt, grass, and probably wolfs! Cant life be like twilight? Cant there be a wolf that loves me and saves me to protect me by vampires? Nope, cause that un real. *snap, crackle, snap, snap* i heard behind me. Twigs and leafs snapping behind me meaning two things, 1 something or someone is behind me that going to kill be, or 2 im imagining this whole thing and in real life I’ve been at Lillys house this whole time! i wish it was two, but it wasnt. this was real. Everything went silent. no leafs moving, no twigs snapping, the wind stopped, its like it was controlled like a volume switch. My knees have been to my chest and my head into my knees for about 10 minutes now and iv been just weeping for help. i lifted my head and i was now pushed up agenised a big tree. i looked, and somebody was holding me tightly agenised the rough bark, it it was hurting. i paniced. i didnt know what to do! 

"HELP!!!! HELP ME!!" I screamed earning a hand againsed my mouth to keep me silent.

"SHUT IT!!" a deep voice rumbled through my ears. What will he do to me? He will kill me i know it. I squwermed and fidgeted trying to escape his tight grip on my shoulders. His waist was agenised mine, and hands pressed back my shoulders, making sure i wouldn’t escape. He was STRONG! he wouldn’t budge. he leaned his head down to me.

"The more you squwerm, the more painful you death will be" He growled.

i froze. yup he was going t kill me. Im preparing for this now. Praying to god, and apologising to him for everything i did wrong so i can go to heaven. i snapped out of my trans of thought and looked at the man who threatened me. His hands were trailing up and down my tiny body stopping at my waist. He smirked at me and looked at my jean shorts. his hands slithered to the button and zipper and unhooked it. "Please dont" i whimpered. He went to his knees and compleatly pulled my shorts down revealing my Pink lace panties.  i silently cried knowing what he is going to do. He's going to rape me. steal MY thing that was mine and i will never get it back. My virginity. his hands trailed to my bum, and he squeezed it and smirked getting a whimper out of me. cant somebody help me?

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER" I heard a really deep husky voice yell. My eyes have been sealed shut most of this miserable time, but i opened them frightened by the shouting.

"*Sigh* Harry. Styles. am i right? well Harry, this one is MINE! She’s MY dinner and fuck buddie! NOT YOURS!!! And besides, its hard to find people with O Negitive blood" the man who almost raped me yelled back. wait. Dinner? is he a cannibal or something? So he DOES know my blood type... i dint know that, until now. Joy! Note the sarcasm. 

"Daren, i warning you..." i guess Harry, his name was growled through clinched teeth. 

Harry looked at me looking into my eyes which were probably glowing like mad, and big and puffy. i then received a message from him. "I wont let him hurt you Sky, i promise" is what e said mentally. How did he do that?!? i am sooo confused.

Daren, the guy trying to rape me grabbed my head and tilted it back and to the side revealing my bare, pale neak. Harry walked forward cautiously locking worried eyes with mine. "One more step Styles and i will take her blood right now" Daren commanded. OH. MY. GOD. There v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-vam-vampires? I felt Darens cold breath alone my neck. my legs were wobbling like crazy, but Harry looked me in the eye and sent me another message. "Sky, please listen. I know this is crazy but you have to kiss him. Please Sky, its the only way i can save your life" he said. I did hat i was told. i turned my head to Daren and kissed his plump drooling lips. Eww. Oh My God. He kissed backed pleased with my decision. I then felt  two hands one where my knees are and one going around my back and i was swooped off my feet and we were zooming, and dodging past trees and rocks. I looked at who was carrying me bridal style and it was Harry. I looked around and everything was blurry. so Harry and Daren are vampires. Super speed. that explained a lot... 2 seconds later we were inside my house in my bed room n the bed. I felt dizzy. really dizzy. i looked down and my shorts were pulled back up. Harry must have done it. I look around, with everything getting blurry and my eyes shutting i see a worried crying Harry looking at me."Thankyou, for saving.. me"was the last thing i said before it all went black.

A/N: Hey! i know it got a little dirty and all but HAYYY gotta make it interesting! so why was Harry crying at the end? Will Daren find her again? Why does he want O Negitive blood LOL JK :3 Vote and comment please :) :) :) :) xx