≈Prologue≈

Life; what is it? What's the point of it? Why are we here? What's the point of everything? What's it for, is it needed? Why are we here anyway, there is no point, no point of living, no point of anything. That was all that she thought about. And who is she you might ask. Read on....

  She was born 17 September 2001, and grew up in Leeds - England. Even when she was a little baby she had a big smile, she created joy and happiness where ever she went. As she was 2 years old, her dad went away. Her mother, which was called Clara Baker, wouldn't say more than "He left her all alone." She didn't have a clue what it meant now so Clara added "You'll understand when you're older"
  When she was in Nursery, she loved climbing. She used to look at a tree as a challenge to beat. She was determined and would never give up. That was at least what she was like back then.
  She entered school as a climber, she was in the Leeds top 10 climbers. She were very friendly and made many friends very swiftly and of course, many people found her skill in climbing quite amazing.
  At the age of 7, she stated year 3, she was already in the city champions of climbing. She climbed tree after tree after tree and even got permission to use the climbing centre for free. She even climbed the school roof sometimes, but only when no one was looking. It was classified as "dangerous", but she knew she had full control over what happened, most of of the time at least.
  She started year 6 as 10 years old, which is the average age to start. She had many more friends than she had previously, like: Amelia, Laura, Tea, James, Erin, Ethan and lots more. and when she became 11, she was the top 1 climber from Leeds and had been in many championships over England. Even though she had many fans, jealousy grew stronger as grace got bigger. Some people was disgusted of her beautiful talent as a climber. But as a 11 year old she didn't care about it. She had lots of friends to cover up for it, at least that was before it all changed, when she started secondary school - year 7.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Hey my fellow readers, just to say; my chapters are like chapters in a real book. This means they'll be around 10 pages each. If you want me to change this, please comment it bellow and I will.

Thanks for reading!